WIFI motherboard, no ethernet, how to get wifi working?

Hi everyone! 

First time builder here! I successfully downloaded windows, created and signed in, noticed I have no wifi network appearing. I have the MSI MPG Z490 GAMING CARBON WIFI motherboard. I have no ethernet in my room or anywhere feasible to connect my computer to, hence I bought a WIFI motherboard. The wifi antenna is in fact correctly installed to the prongs on the motherboard, so no issue there. 

I have not yet touched drivers of any kind or sort yet, wondering how I might go about this. I assume I need to install the motherboard's drivers, but I don't have a CD rom to do so, how do I do this without wifi. I do have a mac laptop... and an 8gb usb.

I'm a complete noob, you're gonna have to treat me like a complete idiot to properly help me here. Thanks. Luckily, at least I can confirm I wired everything correctly and turning it on didn't result in a lost house or an explosion. So WOOT WOOT! TOOT TOOT! HOOT HOOT!

you answered your own question. download the drivers so they can be installed from the USB and your sorted.

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

2 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

you answered your own question. download the drivers so they can be installed from the USB and your sorted.

I've never used windows before... I'm in over my head. What do I need to know about windows, file type, and how to unpack it to be downloaded? DO I simply download, put onto my usb, plug in the usb to my windows computer, go into bio and it shows up? Then what? DO I have to log into windows, then extract the data from the usb and change it or open it in any certain way? What then?

windows does have a built in file explorer. go to your motherboard manufacture website and find the motherboard that your bought there should depending on the manufacture have a downloads option that will include software. download that software it will normally give you the option do download it as an installer/7zip/WinRar. as personal prefrence I use WinRar in to a USB, plug the usb into your pc and then you should be able to install you Wifi drivers from there. (if it tells you to buy WinRar ignore this you never need to but it to use it).

once you have windows setup and ready you as an average user you rarely need to go to your BIOS most things can be sorted through the windows environment (OS)

If I have explained this badly this video^^^^ has a few tips and its visual over words. PLEASE TAME TIME AND DONT RUSH.

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.