Should I Do My Homework?

In English class I have to do a book report. I told my teacher I was reading The Lost Hero, but I read that book a long time ago and can't find websites with answers i require. It's a project as well, not just a report. I should of just told her I was reading Game of Thrones, this would have been an easy assignment, but it's to late to change books now. Game of Thrones even has a show... What was I thinking?

Of course you should do your homework. Tell your teacher your situation, and if she penalizes you for not telling her the truth in the first place then so be it. This shouldn't even be a question do the logical and right thing. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hwhy yu no stuuuuudy!? 

STUDY NAO! BECOME DOCTAH! Take over woooorld...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

It's a project as well, why would you not do it.....

Move to Finland, they don't have homework... I think. :D

Lol who changed their answer from no to yes?

shhhhhhhhhhhh.........I just wan't to be with the cool kids.

Do homework, go to university, make a lot of money, marry some hottie, have kids that you don't know their names, let the love become nonexistent, get divorced, and tell the entire internet your life story that nobody cares about because it won't happen to them.

shhhhhhhhhhhh.........I just wan't to be with the cool kids.

I'm bold, I make my own path and choose no. :)

@xxMichael

Well that is rather specific lol

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Don't do homework, go to community college, make decent money, marry someone, don't have kids, let love stay, stay married, and tell the internet about it via LTT.

I have been outsourced and outdated...... Traaaaaagic.

In English class I have to do a book report. I told my teacher I was reading The Lost Hero, but I read that book a long time ago and can't find websites with answers i require. It's a project as well, not just a report. I should of just told her I was reading Game of Thrones, this would have been an easy assignment, but it's to late to change books now. Game of Thrones even has a show... What was I thinking?

If you have to ask this question then you already know the answer. I would suggest to do what @MyInnerFred said and tell your teacher about your situation. The truth is always the best way to go. I realise that you may get into trouble but that just comes with telling a lie in the first place.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator