Motherboard confusion

Hey y'all am back with another doubt.

Should I go for the Asus strix b450-f or the Msi B450 Tomahawk Max for my R5 3600.

What is the reason for either? Thanks :) 

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

Are you limited to both of these? What are they both priced at? And location and currency and budget?

But the strix f is an overpriced board for what it offers and there are some boards that are cheaper and better. 

Strictly between these two, the tomahawk is technically better. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, Haro said:

Are you limited to both of these? What are they both priced at? And location and currency and budget?

But the strix f is an overpriced board for what it offers and there are some boards that are cheaper and better. 

Strictly between these two, the tomahawk is technically better. 

I'm not technically limited to both of them, and the Tomahawk is priced at S$ 165, the strix at S$ 174 ( Singapore prices ) and S$175 is about as far as i can go rn.

So should i go for the Tomahawk?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

2 minutes ago, SavageNeo said:

India and Indian rupees

WELL OP says he's in Singapore so..

2 minutes ago, CouRageRC said:

Tomahawk is priced at S$ 165, the strix at S$ 174

Yea in this case strictly between these two, the tomahawk is simply better and cheaper. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

since you from singapore and the prices are those get the tomahawk max

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

10 minutes ago, Haro said:

Yea in this case strictly between these two, the tomahawk is simply better and

Thanks man!!