Network Problems and Hard unwanted Shutdowns (Maybe PSU?))

Ok, so about 2 weeks ago my ethernet connection began being unstable. But here's the thing, WIFI still works great and other machines on the network (Even connected to the same switch and router) don't experience this problem.
Running a contiuos ping to the router 192.168.1.1 shows 1 to 2 pings with time >1 ms then a couple of timeouts and then repeat.

Three days ago my PC just does a hard shutdown randomly (usually about every 45 minutes) ones or twice then works great for maybe 3 hours or even another day then the problem comes back.

Things that I have tried:

- Cleaning the PC,
- Disassembly and Reassembly of the PC
- Rebooting of switch, router and PC
-Changed and tested the network cable

Things that I have planned to try:
- Swap the PSU
- Maybe try another graphics card?

Specs should be in my profile but I can list the basic ones here:
- i7-6700k @ 4.6Ghz
- MSI 1080 Aero
- 32Gb Corsair 2666Mhz Ram
- Bunch of disks
- Corsair RM1000x PSU

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Sounds like your motherboard is failing. Go ahead and swap the PSU and GPU to make sure. And also test your RAM. Unplug every device both internal and external that is not necessary to booting up to eliminate those as well.

27 minutes ago, dilpickle said:

Sounds like your motherboard is failing. Go ahead and swap the PSU and GPU to make sure. And also test your RAM. Unplug every device both internal and external that is not necessary to booting up to eliminate those as well.

Ohhh, shit... Well that can get expensive pretty quickly considering that that cpu was barely enough for what I do. :(
If it is the motherboard is it worth by buy a new MOB or should I upgrade the whole system while am at it (exept graphics card and maybe my PSU if it works)?

24 minutes ago, JouanDeag said:

Ohhh, shit... Well that can get expensive pretty quickly considering that that cpu was barely enough for what I do. :(
If it is the motherboard is it worth by buy a new MOB or should I upgrade the whole system while am at it (exept graphics card and maybe my PSU if it works)?

That's entirely up to you and how much you want to spend. That is an old CPU so maybe this is a good time to upgrade. You should be able to use the same RAM. Everything else in your system is good.

8 minutes ago, dilpickle said:

That's entirely up to you and how much you want to spend. That is an old CPU so maybe this is a good time to upgrade. You should be able to use the same RAM. Everything else in your system is good.

How much performace will I lose ruffly considering that my RAM is much lower clocked compared to the recommended speed of 3200Mhz of AMD Ryzen?

1 hour ago, JouanDeag said:

How much performace will I lose ruffly considering that my RAM is much lower clocked compared to the recommended speed of 3200Mhz of AMD Ryzen?

Not enough to worry about. One warning about Ryzen though. It is very particular about RAM. Its a good idea to stick to the QVL of the mobo. If not you'll be lucky if you can run it at the rated speed otherwise you might have to fall back to the default. Worst case it might not work at all and lead to instability.

+1 for motherboard, the thing you didn't even list lol 

8 hours ago, JouanDeag said:

recommended 3200Mhz of AMD Ryzen?

"recommended" for Ryzen is 3000mhz. 

Tho it's not just recommended, it's the minimum speed for ryzen cpus to function properly. 

Yes although it works with lower speeds, that's far from ideal. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

9 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

+1 for motherboard, the thing you didn't even list lol 

Didn't think of that one because I have personaly nerver had one fail on me.

Thanks for all the help will be looking into possibly getting a upgrade or a new motherboard.