Receiving and forward shipping from Hong Kong to India

I need someone in Hong Kong to receive a battery for my Mobile from Zero Lemon and then forward it to me in India. Zero Lemon is not shipping to India directly. Do I need to pay any duties for the battery at Customs in India?

38 minutes ago, Nur J said:

I need someone in Hong Kong to receive a battery for my Mobile from Zero Lemon and then forward it to me in India. Zero Lemon is not shipping to India directly. Do I need to pay any duties for the battery at Customs in India?

There are companies that specialize in this sort of stuff.  In the US they’re called reshippers.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

13 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

There are companies that specialize in this sort of stuff.  In the US they’re called reshippers.

aka shipping brokers.  You'll pay for the privilege but it streamlines customs processes as well because that's part of the service (and dealing with India's customs is almost as bad as dealing with Brazil's, though it doesn't take near as long).

-> Moved to Off Topic

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv