Outemu Red VS Kailh Red

Hi everyone
I am about to buy a pre-assembled mechanical keyboard to play FPS Games and I am between two options, one has Outemu switches and the other with Kailh switches both in red.
I'm interested in things like quality and sound (silent)
which do you consider better?
Also if you can recommend keyboards like this for less than 50USD in amazon
thank you very much

Kailh is better but I highly recommend you save up more money. Even $70-100 will get you a significantly better keyboard than $50.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I would avoid outemu ... the ones I got (blue) have really bad spring ping and it seems that it's not only my sample that is like that. 

Kailh red or gateron yellow are quite nice, but if you really want silent switches try to find a keyboard with silent switches that has silencing mechanism inside like the cherry silent red, kailh silent box pink and such ...

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD