Best tempered glass front PC Case

DrewGMR

First of all, please don't hate me... I know this can be a touchy subject.

I am looking for a solid case with a Tempered Glass front. Tempered glass just has a sleek and simple aesthetic that can't seem to find with most mesh front designs. 

So far I'm kind of between the Corsair 4000x ($159CAD) and the DeepCool Mattrexx 70 ($145CAD), but each have their own brutal flaws.

Corsair 4000x

- Heavily smoked out tint is almost opaque 

- Front dust filter has issues hitting the fans
DeepCool Mattrexx 70

- Air flow is too restricted (... I know this is to be expected, but supposedly its really bad on this model even for a tempered glass front)

- Weird second hold on the glass psu "basement" cover 

Has anyone had experience with either of these cases? Is there such thing as a tempered glass front case with good air flow? 

I know you said dont hate you, but GOD OH GOD WHY?

Now that ive got thst out of the way, I would like to say, the best thing is like a o11 dynamic, with the side fans. 

I have expirence with no airflow fronts (check out the build in my sig) and its not great for thermals, at all. ive got no way to keep the gpu down, other than downclocking it.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

I know you said dont hate you, but GOD OH GOD WHY?

Now that ive got thst out of the way, I would like to say, the best thing is like a o11 dynamic, with the side fans. 

I have expirence with no airflow fronts (check out the build in my sig) and its not great for thermals, at all. ive got no way to keep the gpu down, other than downclocking it.

Hahah the look on the face of anyone who knows PC's is always the same; SHOCK --> Disappointment 😅

I'll be running a 1660 super and plan on liquid cooling my CPU so I was hoping that this would still keep temps reasonable and also not require any underclocking, which with a 1660 Super would be mad disappointing. 

Where are all the good looking cases at? Do you think the 4000D air flow would be any better? (minus the dust filter issue) 

20 minutes ago, DrewGMR said:

First of all, please don't hate me... I know this can be a touchy subject.

I am looking for a solid case with a Tempered Glass front. Tempered glass just has a sleek and simple aesthetic that can't seem to find with most mesh front designs. 

So far I'm kind of between the Corsair 4000x ($159CAD) and the DeepCool Mattrexx 70 ($145CAD), but each have their own brutal flaws.

Corsair 4000x

- Heavily smoked out tint is almost opaque 

- Front dust filter has issues hitting the fans
DeepCool Mattrexx 70

- Air flow is too restricted (... I know this is to be expected, but supposedly its really bad on this model even for a tempered glass front)

- Weird second hold on the glass psu "basement" cover 

Has anyone had experience with either of these cases? Is there such thing as a tempered glass front case with good air flow? 

The NZXT H510 Elite is a great case

On 10/27/2020 at 12:01 AM, Reflow4 said:

The NZXT H510 Elite is a great case

Yeah! I love the look of that one - I've heard some not so great things about the construction from a few people now though.