Any improvements I could make to this build?

Visualizee

Budget (including currency): Probably wanna stay around $2000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Just general gaming

Other details https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Visualizee/saved/tXYY99

I would say go for a 10600k if you've decided on going Intel. They go for around the same amount and you will get much better performance. Also, I would not pay $500+ for an RTX 2070 Super when new cards have been and are going to be released. Definitely wait until after the $500 card from both NVIDIA and AMD have been released in less than a week from now to buy anything.

Other than that, you don't really need to be paying so much for a PSU. This build could be fine with a 750W and would leave you with plenty of headroom for future upgrades. Also, why 2 Terabytes of gen 4 NVME storage? The difference between gen 4 and gen 3 NVMEs are honestly negligible to the average user. If you want 2TB of m.2 NVME storage, I would say go with gen 3 for a lot less money.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.

8 minutes ago, tishous said:

I would say go for a 10600k if you've decided on going Intel. They go for around the same amount and you will get much better performance. Also, I would not pay $500+ for an RTX 2070 Super when new cards have been and are going to be released. Definitely wait until after the $500 card from both NVIDIA and AMD have been released in less than a week from now to buy anything.

Other than that, you don't really need to be paying so much for a PSU. This build could be fine with a 750W and would leave you with plenty of headroom for future upgrades. Also, why 2 Terabytes of gen 4 NVME storage? The difference between gen 4 and gen 3 NVMEs are honestly negligible to the average user. If you want 2TB of m.2 NVME storage, I would say go with gen 3 for a lot less money.

Don't have much to say about anything except for the storage, I don't really know much about SSDs and I really only went with this one because of the heatsink and 2 TB. Also the GPU is more of a placeholder until then.

Edited by Visualizee

2 minutes ago, Visualizee said:

Don't have much to say about anything except for the storage, I don't really know much about SSDs and I really only went with this one because of the heatsink and 2 TB.

If you want 2TB of NVME m.2 storage, I would say keep it below $300 max. Something like the Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB is perfectly fine and you save $100. You won't notice the difference in speed unless you're transferring massive files. I'm not sure, but I believe the motherboard you have chosen has an m.2 heatsink built in. You'll have to do some research though.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.

Just now, tishous said:

If you want 2TB of NVME m.2 storage, I would say keep it below $300 max. Something like the Sabrent Rocket Q 2TB is perfectly fine and you save $100. You won't notice the difference in speed unless you're transferring massive files. I'm not sure, but I believe the motherboard you have chosen has an m.2 heatsink built in. You'll have to do some research though.

I'll look into the motherboard, for now I'll go with the 1 TB version which is significantly cheaper.

8 minutes ago, tishous said:

It does in fact have a heatsink built in, back to looking at SSDs, is the Samsung 970 Evo a good bet?

Edited by Visualizee

3 hours ago, Visualizee said:

It does in fact have a heatsink built in, back to looking at SSDs, is the Samsung 970 Evo a good bet?

The 970 Evo is completely unnecessary for gaming, just get a SX8200 Pro or something around there and put the money saved in your pocket or somewhere else in the build.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

11 hours ago, Random_Person1234 said:

The 970 Evo is completely unnecessary for gaming, just get a SX8200 Pro or something around there and put the money saved in your pocket or somewhere else in the build.

Alright, thanks for the help.