Headphones for glasses users

Nooblite

Looking to buy a set of headphones as a gift. It's going to be used for watching netflix, so sound just has to be good enough. Need noise cancelling, and comfortable to wear with glasses for under $200 Canadian.

I was considering the Sennheiser HD 450bt but some reviews say it's very tight to wear

5 minutes ago, Nooblite said:

Looking to buy a set of headphones as a gift. It's going to be used for watching netflix, so sound just has to be good enough. Need noise cancelling, and comfortable to wear with glasses for under $200 Canadian.

I was considering the Sennheiser HD 450bt but some reviews say it's very tight to wear

Does it have to be bluetooth? Also what is he/she going to connect the headphones to?

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

My HyperX Cloud and Stinger is very comfy, the first one that don't make me suffer.

Sony is a no no.

13 minutes ago, Tigerleon said:

Does it have to be bluetooth? Also what is he/she going to connect the headphones to?

Wired is preferred. They'll be connecting it to their laptop to watch Netflix.

I haven't used a lot of different ones, but honestly I've never had any issues wearing any headphones over glasses

3 minutes ago, Yebi said:

I haven't used a lot of different ones, but honestly I've never had any issues wearing any headphones over glasses

Issue is some headphones have a very tight band which presses the glasses fram into the side of your head. The Sennheiser HD 450bt review specifically pointed that out, so I want to avoid that

20 minutes ago, Nooblite said:

Issue is some headphones have a very tight band which presses the glasses fram into the side of your head. The Sennheiser HD 450bt review specifically pointed that out, so I want to avoid that

Okay. So if you want good audio for movies. You really want open back. You could get the SHP9500 that are really really comfy for glasses users.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)