Help building a VR gaming machine

mylogon

Budget (including currency): £600

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: VR games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have a 1080TI from an eGPU that I currently own. Looking to get a small, dedicated machine though that I can leave setup in the living room rather than messing around with the laptop + eGPU + Oculus Rift any time I want to play HL:A. 

I was thinking Ryzen 5/7, as I will probably want to upgrade the GPU in a year or two and would prefer the rest of the setup to be capable to support + 1 or 2 gen of GPU, at least.

I'm not worried about the case as I am looking to build something into a cabinet in my living room to make it more discreet. If anyone can suggest a small form factor case that doesn't cost the world, i'm open to suggestions. Willing to bump my budget a bit too, if need be. I also have a Corsair H110 cooler, from an old machine that I had a few years back. I'm not sure if that is worth considering or if it wont fit anything modern. 

I'm also looking to maybe getting a new VR setup at some point (again 1/2 years) so i don't know if that needs considering.

I guess it's also worth mentioning that I have mice etc, but just looking to use this machine 95% of the time for VR only. Probably to left headless.

Much appreciated.

Luke

tl;dr

I have:

1080TI

H110

I need:

Everything else for the PC, except peripherals.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (£180.00 @ Amazon UK) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i 113 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler 
Motherboard: MSI B450M MORTAR MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£79.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (£55.67 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Intel 665p 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (£89.92 @ Senetic) 
Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C TG MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (£79.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (£78.99 @ AWD-IT) 
Total: £564.54
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-10-23 04:40 BST+0100

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W