Big bank is watching you: ING to share spending with advertisers

ING is considering selling companies information about what its customers spend their money on so they can directly target advertising at them, retail banking chief Hans Hagenaars says in an interview with the Financieele Dagblad.

Read more (in English)

I think the question is if they are the first or the first who got caught. I would assume spending data is even more valuable than information a company like Google has which is based around interest (mostly). 

post-44801-0-74704300-1394535991_thumb.j

𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕

My bank is ING.. But luckaly i also have Rabo :D Byeee ING! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Hmmm i'm also a member pf the ING bank, but this is just wrong!!!

this is mad....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Bye ING , i'm moving to Rabobank , actually that's even worse , oh what about SNS bank , Nahhhhh that one is bankrupt and supported by the government . FUCK all the banks in The netherlanths are so sad. ( ABN Amro it is....)

Interested in Business and Technology