Is my pc Bottlenecked

I have a Nvidia Msi 1650 super GPU and a Ryzen 3 3200G  CPU i was thinking of getting an Ryzen 5 3600 would this fix anything or should i invest in a better Graphics card

I expect my pc to run games smoothly on low to medium graphics settings 

Its fine as it is if ur only focus is gaming maybe get a used 2060 super they are pretty cheap right now and that would give u a nice fps boost while running the same gpu with a ryzen 3600 would not make that big of a diff 

What res are u playing 1080p or 1440p

1 hour ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Its fine as it is if ur only focus is gaming maybe get a used 2060 super they are pretty cheap right now and that would give u a nice fps boost while running the same gpu with a ryzen 3600 would not make that big of a diff 

What res are u playing 1080p or 1440p

My monitor is 1080p with 144hz atm 

Yh i will check out the 2060 super do you think it will get me to 144fps on titles such as call of duty as my graphics card atm overclocked (not max potential) get me to 80 stable 

1 minute ago, Josh._.xiv said:

My monitor is 1080p with 144hz atm 

Yh i will check out the 2060 super do you think it will get me to 144fps on titles such as call of duty as my graphics card atm overclocked (not max potential) get me to 80 stable 

i would probably save up to upgrade both gpu and cpu at once now unless you really need the extra fps.

Your current specs are not bottlenecked, but a 2060 super would definitely be too fast for the 3200G. A Ryzen 3 3100 or Ryzen 5 3600 would be more fitting.

-> Moved to CPUs, Motherboards and Memory

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 10/21/2020 at 11:41 PM, brian105 said:

Your current specs are not bottlenecked, but a 2060 super would definitely be too fast for the 3200G. A Ryzen 3 3100 or Ryzen 5 3600 would be more fitting.

yh i have heard that from multiple people thank you thoe 

High settings on league of legends and csgo... Not all games are the same. What games you play?