Update about the 4000D gpu case clearence

BenOver

I had a long chat with corsair support until I got a clear answer but here is an update to whoever finds this on google the case clearence was measured with the fans on the case (25mm) so the total gpu clearence with no fans is 385mm hope other people find this helpful too

My Build

Case:Lian-li O11 Dynamic white | Processor:Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler:Kraken X73 | Motherboard: gigabyte B550 vision D | Graphics Card:Asus ROG Strix Gaming Geforce RTX 3080 10GB OC | Ram: G.skill Trident Z Royal 32G(16x2) cl16-16-16-36 | Psu:Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB + Crucial P2 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | Case fans: 9 EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB |

1 hour ago, BenOver said:

I had a long chat with corsair support until I got a clear answer but here is an update to whoever finds this on google the case clearence was measured with the fans on the case (25mm) so the total gpu clearence with no fans is 385mm hope other people find this helpful too

What kind of case manufacturer doesn't write case clearance in their website?!

Even the small local manufacturer i bought my case from lists that on their website.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 hour ago, Vishera said:

What kind of case manufacturer doesn't write case clearance in their website?!

Even the small local manufacturer i bought my case from lists that on their website.

They did, but not close to a clear answer they did not say if it was with fans or with a radiator or with nothing at all and by the size of the gpu im getting (strix 3080) it would not fit if the total clearence was with no fans installed as of now it will fit but the radiator will have about 10 mm of space between the gpu and rad+fans

My Build

Case:Lian-li O11 Dynamic white | Processor:Ryzen 9 5900x | CPU Cooler:Kraken X73 | Motherboard: gigabyte B550 vision D | Graphics Card:Asus ROG Strix Gaming Geforce RTX 3080 10GB OC | Ram: G.skill Trident Z Royal 32G(16x2) cl16-16-16-36 | Psu:Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB + Crucial P2 2TB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | Case fans: 9 EK-Vardar EVO 120ER D-RGB |