MMO style mouse to replace WoW Cata mouse

Unclescar

I'm using the Steelseries Cataclysm MMO mouse, Linus actually did a review on it just a few weeks shy of 10 years ago.

I got my first one almost right after they came available (I hadn't discovered LTT yet at the time) and loved it so much that when it died after 5 years of heavy use I replaced it with a brand new one of the same model.

well it's about five years later again and the buttons are beginning to feel their age, but it's obviously discontinued. I have a little bit of life left in it still but I don't want to wait until I am fighting the buttons if an 'upgrade' is required.

I like lots of buttons, but they need to be spread out over the mouse, rather than all on the thumb. I've used the razer mice with all 12 buttons on the thumb and don't like the layout regardless of how ergonomic the mouse is.

I've been eyeing the Roccat Tyon (or the wireless Leadr), the Asus Spatha, and the Steelseries Rival 500. all three have excellent reviews across the board, the main complaint is that the spatha is heavy but I am a casual gamer and do very little mouse movement or lifting. I've looked at other popular models (like the logitech 502) that are often recommended but I don't think I would like the button layouts. I want as many buttons as possible and spread out across the whole mouse not just confined to 1 or 2 fingers.

What are your guys' thoughts / experiences with the Tyon/Leadr, Spatha, or Rival 500?

I mean if you're looking for a literal phone's worth of buttons there's always the NAGA.

春の八王子、君はもういない。独り八王子、君はいないから。春の八王子、君はもういない。独り八王子、君はいないから。

14 minutes ago, MewMew said:

I mean if you're looking for a literal phone's worth of buttons there's always the NAGA.

I have one of those. I don't like it, the button layout of all 12 on the thumb is awkward for me. That's why I'm looking for the buttons to be spread around the mouse.