Msi afterburner scaling issues?

Has anyone ever run across this issue? This happened to me after using a moniter I just bought. Though I decided to return it, and began reusing my orginal display. I've done ddu and repair install of windows, cmd repair, cleared temp files, cleaned registry, etc. I didnt have this issue until this moniter messed with my software. Can anyone think of anything that could resolve this?

10 minutes ago, CryoNetworking said:

It may be a Bad HDMI or DS cable.

Sorry, nevermind. I figured out the issue. Had something to do with the opaque adjustment lol. 

1 minute ago, Taloczarus said:

Sorry, nevermind. I figured out the issue. Had something to do with the opaque adjustment lol. 

i had a similar problem on a client pc were msi after burner would get reset all the time 

12 minutes ago, CryoNetworking said:

i had a similar problem on a client pc were msi after burner would get reset all the time 

I just had to do a ton of optimizing to get my orginal settings back to normal. Ended up buying a refurbished moniter, that had some odd issues and messed with some  of my settings and software. Real odd, but I geuss it's to be expected. Though it could of been the fact that my gpu might of been too overclocked for higher resolutions due to the minor artifacts. Not really sure what it was, though it had clouded and flickering visuals on the screen. So it really wasn't worth trying to figure out. My old display will due until I can afford a brand new display instead.