What's a Good Price To Sell My Laptop For?

I'm looking to sell my laptop at some point here in the near future but have no idea how much to ask for it. It's in good to very good condition with no dead pixels on the display. Only downside is the laptop was used as a laptop so the battery was used. 

Laptop Specs:

Model: Alienware 13 Rev 3

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 (easily accessible DIMM for adding another 8GB)

Storage: 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD

Display: 60Hz 1920x1080 non touch IPS panel

Battery Health: 63% (current charge capacity: 47,800 mWh; design capacity: 76,000 mWh)

I've tried checking around for pricing on these, but people have been asking outrageous numbers for them. One on ebay asked for 700 USD and the screen was dead (non OLED model).

What's a fair price to ask for this machine?

3 minutes ago, stricken404 said:

I'm looking to sell my laptop at some point here in the near future but have no idea how much to ask for it. It's in good to very good condition with no dead pixels on the display. Only downside is the laptop was used as a laptop so the battery was used. 

Laptop Specs:

Model: Alienware 13 Rev 3

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 (easily accessible DIMM for adding another 8GB)

Storage: 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD

Display: 60Hz 1920x1080 non touch IPS panel

Battery Health: 63% (current charge capacity: 47,800 mWh; design capacity: 76,000 mWh)

I've tried checking around for pricing on these, but people have been asking outrageous numbers for them. One on ebay asked for 700 USD and the screen was dead (non OLED model).

What's a fair price to ask for this machine?

Similar specced laptops go for around 600-700 but because it's alienware branded you could add another 100-150 to it. Just make sure all is wiped and that it looks spotless. Take some nice pictures in natural sunlight and boom quick sell.

Don't forget to put the rgb into rainbow mode to show em all the colours.