Which PC case is the best???

Abdullah Bhutta

Can't go wrong with the Meshify C, one of the most popular cases so likely has some of the most documentation on it. 

33 minutes ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

P500A has been well reviewed, seems like a nice case.

Meshify C is also great for airflow!

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

2 minutes ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

P500A has been well reviewed, seems like a nice case.

Meshify C is also great for airflow!

and for water cooling i need best of the best performance

High airflow cases perform pretty much the same ;
The rest is a matter of how much you want to invest in cooling (radiator size), what kind of features you need (HDD bays, USB type C...), and aesthetics ;

The P500A is a great option, but if you want the best of the best performance, you probably need to go with a huge case like the Obsidian 1000D or an open-air test bench type of case like the Cougar Conquer ;

5 hours ago, Cifer said:

The rest is a matter of how much you want to invest in cooling (radiator size),

If Obsidian Series 1000D Super-Tower Case then 

2x 480mm Rad

2x 360mm Rad

1x 240mm Rad

Does it blow out the Dark Rock 4 Pro Air Cooler and RTX 3090 stock FE cooler temps?

5 hours ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

2x 480mm Rad

1x 420mm Rad

1x 240mm Rad

Does it blow out the Dark Rock 4 Pro Air Cooler and RTX 3090 stock FE cooler temps?

Yes of course. I am no watercooling guy, but with that many radiators you can only expect outstanding cooling performance.
To be honest with you, I think it's overkill. Steve from Hardware unboxed managed to push his 3950X to 4.3 GHz in the 500D with 1x360mm rad in the front and 3 exhaust fans in the back and top. And according to what motherboard manufacturers have told him, the 5000 CPUs should not use much more power than their 3000 counterparts.

But are you sure you can properly fit that many radiators in the 1000D ?

1 minute ago, Cifer said:

Yes of course. I am no watercooling guy, but with that many radiators you can only expect outstanding cooling performance.
To be honest with you, I think it's overkill. Steve from Hardware unboxed managed to push his 3950X to 4.3 GHz in the 500D with 1x360mm rad in the front and 3 exhaust fans in the back and top. And according to what motherboard manufacturers have told him, the 5000 CPUs should not use much more power than their 3000 counterparts.

But are you sure you can properly fit that many radiators in the 1000D ?

yeah it says write on the product page

Obsidian Series 1000D Super-Tower Case

5 minutes ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

yeah it says write on the product page

Obsidian Series 1000D Super-Tower Case

Again, I'm no watercooling guy, but I doubt you can fit that radiator configuration inside the case ;

@Corsair Nick Can OP fit the following configuration (custom loop) in the 1000D? Is it optimal ?

5 hours ago, Abdullah Bhutta said:

2x 480mm Rad

1x 420mm Rad

1x 240mm Rad

6 hours ago, Cifer said:

Again, I'm no watercooling guy, but I doubt you can fit that radiator configuration inside the case ;

@Corsair Nick Can OP fit the following configuration (custom loop) in the 1000D? Is it optimal ?

I definitely can

here are the three options available;

Screenshot 2020-10-19 060903.png

Screenshot 2020-10-19 060931.png

Screenshot 2020-10-19 060955.png

On 10/18/2020 at 6:32 AM, Abdullah Bhutta said:

2x 480mm Rad

2x 360mm Rad

1x 240mm Rad

I personally haven't built a 1000D, but those optimal configurations are the best basis to go off of along with our Hydro X Custom Cooling Configurator.  It's going to heavily depend on which components you go with as different brands and thicknesses will play a big part in making it all work together.  The configurator below will take some of the guess work out:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/custom-cooling-configurator/

In terms of cooling capacity, it's the largest case and has the most radiator support that we offer.  Basically a huge blank slate for anyone that wants an extreme dual system with custom cooling.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/