Have you ever wondered why the hackers are keep coming? That’s why!

Supreme Cutie

I have already reported this matter to both Steam Support and Valve. Now 7 days have passed, they still haven’t done anything with it.

As I told them, I’ll public these after 7 days if you guys do nothing with it.

-----------------------------------

An application named “腾讯网游加速器” on Windows and Mac, owned by Tencent. Provide a features called “游戏试玩”. Sales temporary Steam account on it. Most of this only for 3 CNY / 1 hour (about 0.45 USD). Or 4 CNY / 1 month unlimited use (about 0.60 USD). All of the temporary account belongs to Argentina and other low costs region.

If you get banned, just restart you will have a new account to play.

As you know, Tencent is the biggest holder of Epic. This organized action is highly suspect for unfair competition. Plus, Tencent have suspiciously nature like Huawei.

This surely damaged Valve’s interests. And have serious impact for all Steam user, especially multiplayer game player. Obviously, it will bring more hackers and rude language and more bad influence.

-----------------------------------

The point is temporary account means the users are not responsible for whatever they did.

I don't know why they don't care about this. I can only guess that they are afraid of tyrant or simply just want money without any conflict.

It could be they are believing that when Steam china final release the problem will fixed automatically. So, they don’t want do anything now.

I have tried post this to Steam Community but they remove my post with no reason, no notifications at all.

I think all gamers especially Steam users have right to know it.

20201011184014.jpg

20201011201833.jpg

20201011201745.jpg

20201011201612.jpg

20201011201537.jpg

20201011201129.jpg

20201011201051.jpg

20201011200738.jpg

20201011200709.jpg

20201011195920.jpg

20201011185206.jpg

20201011184835.jpg

20201011184115.jpg

What make this different than any other account selling site?
Also can't they just create a new account themself?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

45 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

What make this different than any other account selling site?
Also can't they just create a new account themself?

First, cheaper. Second this is "renting" not "buying". 

They can, a new account means you have to buy a game. If they get banned in game, they will lose the money for it. So this thing means they can do hack thing with minimize cost.

Let's see if I am following this: 

Person A owns the games. They rent out access to those games to Person B. 

Person B runs a bunch of hacks, and gets banned. However Persons A and B are using a loophole that means that Person A does not get banned or lose access, so Person N just created an Account C, and rents Person A's account all over again? 

Is that about right? 

5 hours ago, Harry Voyager said:

Let's see if I am following this: 

Person A owns the games. They rent out access to those games to Person B. 

Person B runs a bunch of hacks, and gets banned. However Persons A and B are using a loophole that means that Person A does not get banned or lose access, so Person N just created an Account C, and rents Person A's account all over again? 

Is that about right? 

Not quite right.

Person A is not a person but a company. And they rent out the access of whole account not some games.

If person B gets banned, he only needs click restart button then he will get a new account to play.

You may ask, how is that profit to the company?

Because all account is belongs to Argentina and other low costs region, game is really cheap there. And the blocking process is not quite swiftly.

And some of account are stolen from other people.