How to save an Google Account?

Curesto

Hi, my old phone is broken and i've lost my Google account. I've forgot the password and didn't add any recovery details. So, i can't get my Google account back.

What should i do? Is that possible to get my account back?

Thanks.

Just now, Curesto said:

Hi, my old phone is broken and i've lost my Google account. I've forgot the password and didn't add any recovery details. So, i can't get my Google account back.

What should i do? Is that possible to get my account back?

Thanks.

Are you logged into your Google account on any other device? Like a tablet or laptop? If not, not much else you can do. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

3 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Are you logged into your Google account on any other device? Like a tablet or laptop? If not, not much else you can do. 

No i didn't.

Do you still have access to the email? I’m pretty sure that google will use the email used with the account as a way to reset the password even if you never setup any other way to login.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

Try Forgot Password after typing the email. If you didn't screw it up when you first made it, you should have some recovery options available to you (keep pressing "Try another way" until you find one you can answer). Like secret question, recovery email, phone number, etc...

If literally none of the options fit your needs... Well... There is still the possibility of going through all the "try another way" and I believe the last one is for Google to verify you through some other mean. Maybe by IP? I don't know.

If not, you're FUCKED. Make a new email and take this lesson to heart. Don't fuck it up when creating an account and enter your actual info that you will remember instead of random crap. Also use a password manager like LastPass if you're the type to forgot your email password.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

17 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Try Forgot Password after typing the email. If you didn't screw it up when you first made it, you should have some recovery options available to you (keep pressing "Try another way" until you find one you can answer). Like secret question, recovery email, phone number, etc...

If literally none of the options fit your needs... Well... There is still the possibility of going through all the "try another way" and I believe the last one is for Google to verify you through some other mean. Maybe by IP? I don't know.

If not, you're FUCKED. Make a new email and take this lesson to heart. Don't fuck it up when creating an account and enter your actual info that you will remember instead of random crap. Also use a password manager like LastPass if you're the type to forgot your email password.

I didn't add any phone number or e-mail addresses. I don't know what to do? Is there's a Google Support?

4 minutes ago, Curesto said:

I didn't add any phone number or e-mail addresses. I don't know what to do? Is there's a Google Support?

How does it not have an email address? When you make a google account, it either uses an existing email or creates a new gmail account.

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

4 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

How does it not have an email address? When you make a google account, it either uses an existing email or creates a new gmail account.

I believe they mean the "Recovery email", which you can add on account creation or after.

9 minutes ago, Curesto said:

Do you have the answer to the "secret question" at least?

If not, keep pressing "Try another way" on the "Forgot Password" page (after you enter the email, it ask for the password, underneath the pwd box, there's that option) and it should give the option at the very end for google support to somehow verify you.

In any case, if there's no option for it at the end, you are SoL.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I believe they mean the "Recovery email", which you can add on account creation or after.

Do you have the answer to the "secret question" at least?

If not, keep pressing "Try another way" on the "Forgot Password" page (after you enter the email, it ask for the password, underneath the pwd box, there's that option) and it should give the option at the very end for google support to somehow verify you.

In any case, if there's no option for it at the end, you are SoL.

There's no recovery options. In the end it says "try again" and says answer some questions but there's NO option that i could answer some questions.

I have multiple evidences that should provide that the account is mine. (Creation date, device that i've logged with account, account name, birth date, same Wi-Fi)

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

That won't cut it, they need actual identification like the name and address, or alternatively another login "forgot password" device or phone number and not just WiFi network (they don't even knwo the WiFi network your devices are logged in so that is useless info), creation date and the birthdate (which A LOT OF PEOPLE below age 18 fake, so that isn't trustworthy in the first place unless they had your ID to verify that in the first place) and the account name.

I'd say that you can basically only say goodbye to the account. Other than that, you can take the little you have and try it with the Google Support, but other than that I see no chance...

Is there anything important on it that you'd need?  Given your account security and info I'd say it is a completely irrelevant account.

There was important datas in this account, some game accounts as well. That's why i'm trying to get back the account. It's bad that there's no way to save the account if you didn't add any recovery e-mail or phone number.

The device is dead.

I've tried every password i'm possibly added, but none of them worked.

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Well, then it's off to the Google Support I guess. But maybe they can assign you by the accounts and services you have linked it to, that may help. But you'd have to try and don't get your hopes up.

How to contact with Google Support? I couldn't find any website about Google Support.

32 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

But isn’t the email used the recovery email by default and any others are just extra?

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

Yeah, scroll down and you have text-based links and one that says "You can't access your account?" or something like that. It will take you to the screen with the account recovery or identification, but maybe that gives you different options or you overlooked something.

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery

That is the link it refers to.

I've tried every way also, i've treid to add contact e-mail but after adding it says "Thank you, Google could not verify the account belongs you. Try another account." Is that joke Google? I want my account.

5 minutes ago, Benji said:

No, it isn't a joke, and if it were THAT easy to get into strangers accounts they would be in a lot of trouble. It is basically your fault that you gave them no usable recovery information. Given the fact that Google has apparently no real support, either you know the proper password or you're bust.

So, that means there's no way to get that account back if i don't remember the what the password was? 

Thank you for your help, i'll try to remember what was the account was. I've created this account about 4 years ago, it's hard to remember.

I also suprised there's no phone number on this account, i also forgot my other account's password but saved it with the phone number.

43 minutes ago, Curesto said:

How to contact with Google Support? I couldn't find any website about Google Support.

I'm sorry dude but you're screwed.

What exactly do you expect Google's support staff to do?

You: Hey Google. I want access to this gmail account.

Google: Okay, do you have the username and password for it?

You: I have the email address but not the password. Can you give it to me?

Google: No we can't, but we can give you access if you give us the answer to your secret question.

You: Oh, I don't know that question.

Google: Okay, but we can send a password recovery to your secondary email.

You: I don't have access to that, sorry.

Google: I see. We will send a verification code to your phone in that case.

You: Oh, I don't have access to that phone number. Can you just log me in to my account? I totally promise I am not just some random person trying to get access to someone else's account. I pinky promise!

Google gives you a dozen ways of verifying that it is your account and if you can't pass any of the tests then there is no way they will just hand you access to an account on a silver platter.

59 minutes ago, Curesto said:

I have multiple evidences that should provide that the account is mine. (Creation date, device that i've logged with account, account name, birth date, same Wi-Fi)

None of that is information that validates that it is actually your account. I can't just call Google and ask them to give me access to my boss' Gmail because "trust me it is totally my account. Look, I know that account has been logged in on the WiFi called Work-WiFi so clearly it must be me!".

Sorry but you're screwed. If you can't get into the account with the tools Google has provided you with then you can't prove that it is actually your account and therefore Google won't be able to give you access.

51 minutes ago, Curesto said:

i also forgot my other account's password

Seriously, use a password manager, you seems prone to forgetting these things.

Failing that, at least write it down somewhere safe.