Would I be able to use Kalih Box Switches in this case & pcb?

MoozOfDoomz
Go to solution Solved by Eschew,
26 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

I'm very new to custom mechanical keyboards. From what I've seen I think I'm going to use Kalih Box White switches. Would those fit in this? I've only seen MX style switches put in it.

Hey there.

Yep. The GK61x/GK61xs PCB is compatible with both PCB-mounted (5-pin) and plate-mounted (3-pin) switches. Most, if not all, Kailh BOX switches are plate-mounted. 👍

Pic of BOX Switch Pins:

Spoiler

GMMK_Update_7.thumb.jpg.1fa54310ea97b737825e013920960edd.jpg

Kailh BOX Ancient Gray

Kailh BOX Ancient Gray for reference. "3-pin" refers to the two metal pins, plus the plastic nub ("pin") in the middle.

I'm very new to custom mechanical keyboards. From what I've seen I think I'm going to use Kalih Box White switches. Would those fit in this? I've only seen MX style switches put in it.

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

26 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Hey there.

Yep. The GK61x/GK61xs PCB is compatible with both PCB-mounted (5-pin) and plate-mounted (3-pin) switches. Most, if not all, Kailh BOX switches are plate-mounted. 👍

Pic of BOX Switch Pins:

Spoiler

GMMK_Update_7.thumb.jpg.1fa54310ea97b737825e013920960edd.jpg

Kailh BOX Ancient Gray

Kailh BOX Ancient Gray for reference. "3-pin" refers to the two metal pins, plus the plastic nub ("pin") in the middle.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)