Need help configuring colour on my monitor. (ACOG AGON)

The Torrent

I have a AG352UCG6.

So ive had my colour set on normal.

And i recently just messed around with settings and switched it to 'sRGB' and its like cleaning my glasses first time in ever. It looks so much better!!!

But problem is that i cant change the brightness - This is an issue especially as i change my brightness several times a day depending on how bright it is.

How does one fix this so i can change brightness?

53 minutes ago, The Torrent said:

I have a AG352UCG6.

So ive had my colour set on normal.

And i recently just messed around with settings and switched it to 'sRGB' and its like cleaning my glasses first time in ever. It looks so much better!!!

But problem is that i cant change the brightness - This is an issue especially as i change my brightness several times a day depending on how bright it is.

How does one fix this so i can change brightness?

So you want to calibrate your display, thats what you mean? if yes then a great way to do it at home is to take a piece of paper and to have your display show a full white screen (use this link to find a good color accuracy test) and take that paper, and put the monitor in 50% birhgtness and make sure that the monitor is displaying the same color as the piece of paper 

13 hours ago, Elad.Evron said:

So you want to calibrate your display, thats what you mean? if yes then a great way to do it at home is to take a piece of paper and to have your display show a full white screen (use this link to find a good color accuracy test) and take that paper, and put the monitor in 50% birhgtness and make sure that the monitor is displaying the same color as the piece of paper 

So. Shouldn’t use the sRGB settting?

because it won’t let me adjust any settings when I click it.

Just now, The Torrent said:

So. Shouldn’t use the sRGB settting?

because it won’t let me adjust any settings when I click it.

Ahh, usually the sRGB modes are less acurate then the normal modes, but what ever looks best to you, stuff shouldnt look as realisctic as posible (except if you want that) It should look like what you think is the best looking, but if you want color acuracy then yes, usually sRGB modes are less acurate.