What would be the best AIO cooler for me?

Hey guys right now I'm at a country (Myanmar) where very limited brands are available here especially due to Covid19. I honestly prefer Air cooling but I can't find noctua anywhere. Bequiet dark rock pro 4 is priced almost at $200 and so as other limited options are also double priced. I could get away with hyper 212 but I honestly don't believe it has significant improvement over Wraith Prism in this tropical weather (i could be wrong) and also I'm going to upgrade both cpu and mobo once zen3 cpu are out. So I will list down what is available to me at reasonable price point except NZXT because I heard great things but they are pricy here. Arctic, EVGA and EK are nowhere to be found.

My gig: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, R5 3600 with Wraith Prism, Ambient T=30'C, CPU Idle T= 47'C, CPU load T= 80'C

Available AIO:

Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB $136.70 

Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT Liquid CPU Cooler $184.07

Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 360 TT AIO Water-Cooling CPU Cooler $176.84

Lian Li Galahad 360 AIO Cooler $149

NZXT Kraken X63 280mm $196.61

NZXT Kraken X73 360mm $227.81

a hyper 212, a arctic freezer 34 esports duo, a scythe mugen are all enough for a ryzen 5 or 7, you don't need expensive water cooling.

17 minutes ago, KingJimmyJoe said:

Ambient T=30'C, CPU Idle T= 47'C, CPU load T= 80'C

your current temps seem decent anyway, a midrange air cooler will push the load temps down by another 10C, which is enough. 

high ambient temps make every cooler worse, might affect an aio more since the coolant will be significantly warmer. as mentioned, a basic tower cooler is a big jump from the stock wraith cooler. if you're set on an aio, a 240mm is more than enough. the corsair h100x is a good option for a budget aio, you dont get rgb but you get corsair's decent warranty and all that. usually well under 100 bucks in the states, might be a good price near you too

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

1 hour ago, boggy77 said:

a hyper 212, a arctic freezer 34 esports duo, a scythe mugen are all enough for a ryzen 5 or 7, you don't need expensive water cooling.

Thanks. I will consider hyper 212 but others are not available here.

49 minutes ago, VeganJoy said:

high ambient temps make every cooler worse, might affect an aio more since the coolant will be significantly warmer. as mentioned, a basic tower cooler is a big jump from the stock wraith cooler. if you're set on an aio, a 240mm is more than enough. the corsair h100x is a good option for a budget aio, you dont get rgb but you get corsair's decent warranty and all that. usually well under 100 bucks in the states, might be a good price near you too

h100x isn't available here. I might just go with hyper 212 but from the list that I mentioned above, any better recommendation? Thanks

3 minutes ago, KingJimmyJoe said:

h100x isn't available here. I might just go with hyper 212 but from the list that I mentioned above, any better recommendation? Thanks

can you find any air coolers with 2 fans and at least 5 heat pipes? that should be enough

36 minutes ago, KingJimmyJoe said:

360mm is way overkill but if you did need a 360 the galahad is an ok unit, the corsair would be my choice out of the given option, being cheaper than the nzxt

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

1 hour ago, boggy77 said:

can you find any air coolers with 2 fans and at least 5 heat pipes? that should be enough

Thanks.

49 minutes ago, VeganJoy said:

360mm is way overkill but if you did need a 360 the galahad is an ok unit, the corsair would be my choice out of the given option, being cheaper than the nzxt

Thanks. I have clearance for 360mm and the price difference is less than $20. So why not right? Anyway between galahad and corsair, what is better? Galahad is just too pretty.

22 hours ago, KingJimmyJoe said:

Thanks. I have clearance for 360mm and the price difference is less than $20. So why not right? Anyway between galahad and corsair, what is better? Galahad is just too pretty.

eh fair enough lol. id get the corsair for their warranty which is one of the best regarding aios, theyll replace your pc if the aio kills everything and those sorts of things

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, bomerr said:

you could get a snowman cpu cooler on aliexpress if you want cheap air cooling. 

Thanks, I will put that into consideration. 

3 hours ago, VeganJoy said:

eh fair enough lol. id get the corsair for their warranty which is one of the best regarding aios, theyll replace your pc if the aio kills everything and those sorts of things

Oh that is something I didn't know about CM's warranty. But I will have to check with the vendor first to confirm since some regulations here are a bit different from the rest of the world. 

On 10/7/2020 at 9:29 PM, boggy77 said:

Can I check if MA620P is better than Hyper 212? I cannot find much info on direct benchmark between this two without being in sponsors benchmarks. Right now Hyper 212 BE is at the same price or almost with MA620P. Does MA620P perform much better than Hyper 212?

If you're willing to fork out that much, and can fit a 360, I'd recommend taking a look at this EK AIO, because it performed "the best" in terms of temperatures, in testing done by reviewers: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-aio-360-d-rgb

I'm likely going to be getting one myself after my 3080 comes in Tuesday & I no longer have a GPU AIO radiator that has to be mounted in my case.

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

1 hour ago, HoneyBadger84 said:

If you're willing to fork out that much, and can fit a 360, I'd recommend taking a look at this EK AIO, because it performed "the best" in terms of temperatures, in testing done by reviewers: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-aio-360-d-rgb

I'm likely going to be getting one myself after my 3080 comes in Tuesday & I no longer have a GPU AIO radiator that has to be mounted in my case.

I wish I could go with EK cuz it is my second choice after artic freezer II but here it isn't available anywhere at all. With shipping and custom tax, I will be paying almost double of the price if I'm to order one myself.

2 minutes ago, KingJimmyJoe said:

I wish I could go with EK cuz it is my second choice after artic freezer II but here it isn't available anywhere at all. With shipping and custom tax, I will be paying almost double of the price if I'm to order one myself.

Yeah that's the problem here too at the moment, it's out of stock everywhere, and shipping from EK is kinda ridiculous ($27 for economy shipping).  Hopefully they'll get it back in stock on Amazon or Newegg soon.

Save up to 10% on eVGA.com purchases, use my Associates Code: 47AQQ6KPU2IZNXY

My system on ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42686 

Primary Rig:

CPU: AMD 5950X at 4.65GHz 1.275V - Mobo: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - PSU: eVGA P2 1200W

CPU Cooler: EK Quantum Velocity Block (480mm XE Radiator with push/pull EK Vardar D-RGB fans)

2 x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3600MHz CL14 RAM (14-15-15-35-1T at 1.45V)

GPU: eVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin Hybrid - Core @ 2160MHz @ 1068mV, VRAM +1000MHz

Case: Thermaltake View 91 - SSDs/HDDs: Too many to list; Samsung 980 Pro 1TB & 2TB M.2s, Samsung 4TB SATA SSD

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

2 hours ago, KingJimmyJoe said:

Can I check if MA620P is better than Hyper 212? I cannot find much info on direct benchmark between this two without being in sponsors benchmarks. Right now Hyper 212 BE is at the same price or almost with MA620P. Does MA620P perform much better than Hyper 212?

Yes, the ma620p is better and should be enough for your cpu.

Just now, boggy77 said:

Yes, the ma620p is better and should be enough for your cpu.

Thanks a lot.