cpu goes to 99% usage by barely doing anything (fixed)

this has never happend on this new pc. i have this pc over 2 or 3 months.

today i started my pc, my pc was working very fine yesterday and this happend before too and first i system restored at a point. and then it started working fine. but then i started the pc the other day and it started going to 99% usage very easily. and then i formatted my pc to windows 8 but the old windows files still remain. and like the cpu usage doesnt just always sit there at 99% it goes low when doing nothing but then when i like move my cursor at the processes running the cpu goes to 99%. when im searching or open chrome my cpu goes to 99% and its basically unusable the system. but now i restarted my computer and its back to normal now?? and also the superfetch service makes my disk go to 99% - 96% usage but sometimes it goes back to 20% and when i disable superfetch my disk goes to 0%.

windows 8 64 bits

amd phenom 9600 x4 black edition

4gb ram ddr2

gt 710 2gb vram gigabyte

disk: samsung hd502hi scsi 465 gb size

Well then you didn't do a full format just a refresh. Create a bootable windows usb (might as well move to 10) and delete all drives and format. You probably have a virus on there.

You can also just run malwarebytes and see what that brings up.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Well then you didn't do a full format just a refresh. Create a bootable windows usb (might as well move to 10) and delete all drives and format. You probably have a virus on there.

You can also just run malwarebytes and see what that brings up.

i did run malwarebytes before but nothing showed up except for some pup. type of viruses which i removed, and also i might want to stick up with windows 8.1 because i saw some benchmarks and windows 8.1 peforms better fps. and i've seen alot of people talk bad about windows 10

1 minute ago, ayo_the_pizza_here said:

i did run malwarebytes before but nothing showed up except for some pup. type of viruses which i removed

Probably means you have some non essential and probably more harmfull than good programs on your system if malwarebytes finds that.

14 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Probably means you have some non essential and probably more harmfull than good programs on your system if malwarebytes finds that.

i ran malwarebytes to analyse my pc and i found 7 pup.o and i removed them, i will see tomorrow and check the results

i think there's something wrong, when i turn off my computer and turn it on again its very slow but when i restart my pc it does not lag and its completely fine

i found out the problem, the problem was hibernation was making my cpu dizzy or something, i turned it off and now when i turn off my pc manually, i boot it back up and now the cpu shiny and fast