Remember LMG's Pyramid PC build?

SpikeSpiegel

Looks like LMG should of look on AliExpress and Amazon.com.  And by the way the case is a Azza CSAZ-804V Pyramid Innovative PC Case

Because LGR just built one without making one lol.

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

1 minute ago, CircleTech said:

I believe the PC case LMG is building will fit three video cards. The random PC case on Aliexpress will not fit three or more graphics cards. 

Practical standpoint aside. Having a PC case built by a "brand" like LMG adds a significant value to the case just because of it's association. LMG is basically the Gucci of the PC world and having a product that is in any way associated with them could easily 2-4x the price of the same machine slapped together with Aliexpress parts. Just look at Brands like Tesla and Apple if you don't believe me.

Yeah that would make sense.  I just realize that when I watch both videos just now.  

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

23 minutes ago, CalintzJerevinan said:

Looks like LMG should of look on AliExpress and Amazon.com.  And by the way the case is a Azza CSAZ-804V Pyramid Innovative PC Case

Because LGR just built one without making one lol.

One is linebuilt the other is bespoke.  The bespoke one could have been shaped like a fish or a colrabi or a garbage truck or anything at all.  Coincidence is not causality. 

for what it’s worth I think a pyramid is a silly case shape myself in either situation. You build what the customer asks for though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Use what LGR used this time around. Want to see if it's any good thermal wise and what it looks like all blinged out

41 minutes ago, CircleTech said:

I want a phallus shaped case 😅

Built a giant phalus out of lego in the middle of the mall of America lego store the day it opened.   The helpers were too horrified to stop us.  I was much younger

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.