Looking for 120v/220v PSU

Hascouf

I will be moving to Germany next year and want to purchase a PSU that I can use now and when I go to Germany. These are the things important to me.

Must be modular, higher efficiency is preferred, 1000w or greater and accepts 120v and 220v.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Any halfway decent PSU should support full range input.

What's your budget, and what components are you using that you need 1000W+?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

This will be for a new build and I am just starting with the PSU. I want 1000W+ because I like to do a bit of GPU/CPU overclocking and having some overhead is nice. My budget for the PSU is $300.

850w should be way more than enough for any reasonable overclock. 400w for an oc'ed 3080 and 300w for a 10900k, which would necessitate an extremely capable cooling solution, would still be well within the capabilities of a decent 850w psu. anything in the a tier on the psu tier list would be great. my personal recommendations: seasonic focus/prime (once we figure out ampere transients), corsair rm/rmx/ax, evga supernova, fractal design ion+, super flower leadex, etc. 

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

I forgot to mention I also plan to do a custom loop with CPU water blocks and gpu water blocks. I apologize for not mentioning this at the beginning.