PC cooling in Canadian Freezer

6 Celsius in Late September, PC running CUID HWMonitor shows lowest temp of 16 on samsung HHD airflow (but room never drops below 20, so? value issues??

I have my window cracked 1/3 inch, and 2 pc's (relatively identical lenovo m90p and m93p) both facing the gap, sucking in air and kicking it out away from window (both facing each other below the hole (6 foot desk 2 feet below window) thinking of adding piping to direct the arctic flow?

It worries me that the 4 cpu's in the 93 have lowest temps of 2 or 3 degrees different?? they are all on the same chip, nanometers apart??

but on medium idle all night (running folding@home for covid 19 (thanks for the suggestions Linus!) ) cores can dip below 30 celcius, but never above 80 celcius even though some cpu's top up to 100% at times) I kinda wish CPUID showed a time graph instead of just numbers I can't record..

not ready to overclock, just happy that I'm keeping my parts running below burnout temps so it shouldn't ages them prematurely..

thoughts? and this is Calgary, humidity is NOT an issue..90% time. I can dry my banana peels in a day on the kitchen table..

20201003_093100.jpg

Can you list the 4 systems? (you mentioned 4 cpu's...)

And what's the accomplishment you're looking for? 

sorry, using old terms? 4 processors, 1 cpu? I did list the 2 systems, the 90 only has 2 processors

lenovo m90p & m93p.. 

just wondering about others experiences..all my other PC's are much older..

Just now, CsisDustin said:

sorry, using old terms? 4 processors, 1 cpu? I did list the 2 systems, the 90 only has 2 processors

lenovo m90p & m93p.. 

just wondering about others experiences..all my other PC's are much older..

lol. Oh, that's my mistake there. I'm sorry.  (i5-650 or something?)

Well these systems won't overclock. They will just run cooler. OEM motherboards don't have OC features.

as I said previously, overclocking isn't important.

1 minute ago, CsisDustin said:

as I said previously, overclocking isn't important.

You said:

not ready to overclock, just happy that I'm keeping my parts running below burnout temps so it shouldn't ages them prematurely..

Indicating perhaps an interest to overclock.... just wanted to be sure you know that you won't be anyways.

The system is designed to "save it's self" by throttling first and then shut down in an even temps reach about 110c at the core.

Longevity will depend on the hours running time, most electronical hardware has a life span of 100,000 hours or roughly 10-11 years continuous.

right, and with the temps not reaching 80 , right now I'm more curious about using a more dynamic monitoring system..