Your full compatibility list for  that case is as fallows

1x 120mm rear

2x 120mm or 140mm top

3x 120mm or 2x 140mm front

Most common configs used are

1x 120mm rear

1x 120mm or 140mm top rear

2x or 3x 120mm or 2x 140mm front.

Only when water cooling is being used is both top fan placements being used.

What is your budget for fans be? 

Arctic p12 are great, and cheap, but no rgb. There is no good rgb or the cheap. But you could always use a rgb strip for the lighting.  Of course I only saying this as lowest best budget option.

Ps 

What's on top of the case?

NVM it a ps controller

So I recently upgraded cases and now using  Fractal Design Meshify. During the build I used an old 80mm fan for the rear exhaust. However its undersized and I want something with RGB that I cab change the colour on.

Im sure that my motherboard (B450 Steel legend) has RGB pins that let's me change colour but what I'm really confused on is the size, the screws seem to be 100mm apart? I've only ever seen/noticed fans that are 80,120,140mm. Am I missing somthing?

Also, what would you recommend for me to use? The rest of my build is below 🙂

Apologies for some of my terminology, I'm still new to the world of RGB 🙂

20201002_160912.jpg

20200915_223109.jpg

Supplement: I could go out the top. I appear to have 3 100mm Mounts or 2 120mm mounts

According to Fractal, rear is 120mm, top are 120mm or 140mm. 

Do you not have a 120mm fan to test fit? Case should have come with some. 

EDIT: Also, the mounting holes aren't 120mm apart on 120mm fans. The housing is 120mm, holes are about 10.5cm/105mm

9 minutes ago, Bassai Dai said:

Im sure that my motherboard (B450 Steel legend) has RGB pins that let's me change colour but what I'm really confused on is the size, the screws seem to be 100mm apart? I've only ever seen/noticed fans that are 80,120,140mm. Am I missing somthing?

4 minutes ago, Bassai Dai said:

Supplement: I could go out the top. I appear to have 3 100mm Mounts or 2 120mm mounts

Size - 120x120x25 mm

Mounting hole spacing - 105x105 mm

https://noctua.at/en/nf-f12-pwm/specification

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu

120 airflow fan for exhaust, unless using it with AIO radiator.

Front should be 2 x 140, my Nano S is, again I prefer balanced fans over airflow for the intakes due to the fan filters offering some resistance, just personal preference. If you have rads in the front then you need some pushing power over volume.

You can put slow rotating 140s in the top for exhaust if you have lots of intake flow but probably only if the temps are too high.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

1x 120mm rear

2x 120mm or 140mm top

1x 120mm rear

Arctic p12 are great, and cheap, but no rgb. There is no good rgb or the cheap. But you could always use a rgb strip for the lighting.  Of course I only saying this as lowest best budget option.

Ps 

NVM it a ps controller

hey cool your motherboard supports 5V and 12V RGB. Looks like the posts above have sorted out your concerns on fan size.

I recommend the Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3 in 1 Kit. I have it installed on my pc. I have only installed one of the fans atm because I have to remove the motherboard to swap the CPU fan out. I also recommend the coolermaster magnetic RGB strip. It's a solid bar of LEDs with a diffuser and it looks much better than the flexible silicone ones. Note the fans do not do white but the led strips do.

20201003_215354.jpg

38 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

1x 120mm rear

2x 120mm or 140mm top

1x 120mm rear

Ps 

NVM it a ps controller

Brilliant thankyou