Marijanusic

Hi i was wondering someone could help me my pc configuration is 
MB-gigabyte b350 gaming so its gaming and not gaming 3 

GPU-asus GTX 1080 strix
CPU-ryzen 5 2600

HDD-toshipa P300 2 tb

SSD-samsung 850 evo

PSU-FSP Hydro G 750w

I want to upgrade my ssd to M.2 nvme ssd but im worried about the thickness of the  actual drive and  would it fit  on my MB since its slot is directly under the GPU

Now here are the drives im considering buying so could you tell me would it be ok to get one of them and would it actually fit on my MB
XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro 1tb

XPG SX8200 Pro 1tb

XPG SPECTRIX S40G

now at the time of me writing this the Xpg sx 8200 pro is nowhere to be bought in my country for the 1tb size which is the thinnest drive of the bunch
i was considering getting samsung 970 evo plus but since i mostly game on this rig i dont think the extra cost justifies my needs

Thanks in advance .

you won't feel a difference between sata and nvme ssd in gaming

maybe in the future when games start utilizing the RTX IO and microsoft directsotrage but that still years ahead since the development tools for having this feature just got out to games developers and games take years so wait while ssd prices go down and better pcie 4.0 nvme get released to really benefit from an nvme ssd

i want to upgrade because i play World of Warcraft and i play COD warzone and occasional single player game and i cant have them  all  installed on the 850 evo and when it comes  to loading gaming when the match begins the clear advantage of un ssd is  realy noticable in multiplayer games