Sennheiser HD8 DJ Video Thread

hey linus,

you mentioned the issue with the headband on hd8 dj in the wan show on 5. september 14. i also have the same problem that the hd8 dj get uncomfortable after some time of wearing. when you are in germany please ask sennheiser to adress the issue. i love the sound of these headphones and i wish, i could use them more often.

• 5 months later...

I dont know how many people here are Australian, but i just picked up a pair of HD7 DJ's for $276 AUD (215 USD). All i did was go to JB-HI-FI (an Australian digital good store) and when i saw the ticket price of $430 AUD (335 USD) I went and found a staff member and asked "Whats the cheapest you can do these for me' and she replied with $276. I dont know about you guys but with the $430 price tag they were a little too pricey however at $276 ive honestly never had a better pair of headphones. 

Either way i hope if there are some Aussies reading this that you now know how cheaply you can pick up a set of these. A reminder the HD7's are the same as the HD8's in specs and sound, they differ only in build quality.