So I’m new to building pc is this a good AIO mount ?

Sure, looks good. What's the problem?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Sure, looks good. What's the problem?

People say the AIO block tubes a fcked :(

1 minute ago, Fyrionez said:

Looks completely fine to me, like any other AiO mount. Can you elaborate what the "people" mean with that? Can you take another picture with the side panel open so i can see the tubes better?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Fyrionez said:

Need help :(

6 minutes ago, Fyrionez said:

If you want to be 100% proper, you need to flip the block (where the NZXT logo is) 90 degrees counter clock wise, so the tubes are at the bottom:

(timestamp set at 13:01)

But that's a minimal, in the grand scheme of things.

6 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Looks completely fine to me, like any other AiO mount. Can you elaborate what the "people" mean with that? Can you take another picture with the side panel open so i can see the tubes better?

I would have to assume the people criticizing OP are doing it based upon the information in the video above.

Some of the content in the above video went a bit over my head, but I believe OP's installation is fine (other than maybe the tubes on the block coming out on the side):

image.png.cce81a6b77338503bb8de09b783e9209.png

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, minibois said:

If you want to be 100% proper, you need to flip the block (where the NZXT logo is) 90 degrees counter clock wise, so the tubes are at the bottom:

(timestamp set at 13:01)

But that's a minimal, in the grand scheme of things.

I would have to assume the people criticizing OP are doing it based upon the information in the video above.

Some of the content in the above video went a bit over my head, but I believe OP's installation is fine (other than maybe the tubes on the block coming out on the side):

image.png.cce81a6b77338503bb8de09b783e9209.png

Ye they are mounted like this is it bad ?

137B4564-E67A-46A9-9525-BA85C32E598C.png

11 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

The tubes come out like this is it bad ?

7BC02DD9-103E-430C-9BAE-C1BFA460750C.png

Your AIO placement is absolutely fine, the video from GamersNexus is only to showcase the errors in placing the radiator below the pump, making the pump the highest point in the loop, which is bad. The highest point in the loop is where gravity will force all air in the system to, as water is heaver. Your Pump block combo is below the radiator, and is being feed by gravity, which is the way AIO's should be installed. The water weight from the radiator through the tubes easily has enough head pressure from gravity to go back up from the bottom of the tubes (right above the GPU) into the pump.

TLDR: It's fine, the radiator is above the pump, and the pump is being feed by gravity.

3 minutes ago, IAMABOSS said:

Your AIO placement is absolutely fine, the video from GamersNexus is only to showcase the errors in placing the radiator below the pump, making the pump the highest point in the loop, which is bad. The highest point in the loop is where gravity will force all air in the system to, as water is heaver. Your Pump block combo is below the radiator, and is being feed by gravity, which is the way AIO's should be installed. The water weight from the radiator through the tubes easily has enough head pressure from gravity to go back up from the bottom of the tubes (right above the GPU) into the pump.

TLDR: It's fine, the radiator is above the pump, and the pump is being feed by gravity.

Thank you so much ❤️

3 hours ago, IAMABOSS said:

Your AIO placement is absolutely fine, the video from GamersNexus is only to showcase the errors in placing the radiator below the pump, making the pump the highest point in the loop, which is bad.

I hate how this video backfired, just because most people don't watch the whole video and completely miss the point and start spreading false rumors...

5 hours ago, Fyrionez said:

Those people are absolutely stupid and ignorant. Stay away from them.

4 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

I hate how this video backfired, just because most people don't watch the whole video and completely miss the point and start spreading false rumors

Yup, those people are stupid. I really liked the video actually, I though it was well done, just needed a conclusion showing each possible AIO configs, with a TLDR explanation on each. Like, show a picture of each part of the AIO highlighted in different colors and show how the water will always be below air (literally could use a water bottle, and turn it as an example), and how it effects the cooler in each position.