Corsair commander pro alterative?

KSKGAMETV

ii have a corsair H100i Platinum SE CPU cooler聽 which has聽 x2 Corsair聽LL120 RGB fans on, i purchased another 2 LL120's for聽my case and wanted to know聽if there is a way to connect them all with splitters? as it seems abit much spending 拢55 just to get the RGB to work on the fans 馃槀

Corsair has proprietary RGB headers that will only work with a commander pro or lighting node pro. That's their intend. You will have to buy their stuff if you want to control the LL lighting.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann said:

Corsair has proprietary RGB headers that will only work with a commander pro or lighting node pro. That's their intend. You will have to buy their stuff if you want to control the LL lighting.

brilliant 馃槀 okay thankyou

On 9/29/2020 at 11:48 AM, KSKGAMETV said:

ii have a corsair H100i Platinum SE CPU cooler聽 which has聽 x2 Corsair聽LL120 RGB fans on, i purchased another 2 LL120's for聽my case and wanted to know聽if there is a way to connect them all with splitters? as it seems abit much spending 拢55 just to get the RGB to work on the fans 馃槀

Check this out聽https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?language=en&products_id=3766

On 10/1/2020 at 12:25 AM, casian86 said:

will need a Quadro or Octo to control that

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski聽N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

• 2 weeks later...

The Aquacomputer stuff is only an option if you don't have any onboard RGB stuff or RGB memory. Aquasuite cannot control those even though all the big manufacturers have their SDKs publicly available for years.

While the connectors of Corsair products are proprietary to keep you buying their stuff, it is very much likely that those addressable RGB stuff is just standard components with a different connector. So if you know the pinout you could change the connector and plug them into a mainboard header. Or maybe someone sells adaptor cables like Phanteks does to my knowledge.聽

Use the quote聽function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

14 minutes ago, bowrilla said:

The Aquacomputer stuff is only an option if you don't have any onboard RGB stuff or RGB memory. Aquasuite cannot control those even though all the big manufacturers have their SDKs publicly available for years.

While the connectors of Corsair products are proprietary to keep you buying their stuff, it is very much likely that those addressable RGB stuff is just standard components with a different connector. So if you know the pinout you could change the connector and plug them into a mainboard header. Or maybe someone sells adaptor cables like Phanteks does to my knowledge.聽

I did have this thought, I think I just had hopes that some sort of aliexpress website or amazon may have some sort of work around. The connectors have literally a few wires that I could聽easily swap聽out for example 'male - female fan connectors'聽

This is most likely the route I'm going to take as I don't think I can justify spending 拢55 just to light up the RGB I already have on the fans.馃槀

2 minutes ago, KSKGAMETV said:

I think I just had hopes that some sort of aliexpress website or amazon may have some sort of work around

Like this?聽https://www.ebay.com/itm/Corsair-RGB-to-Aura-Mystic-Light-Motherboard-A-RGB-Adapter-/372521827376

Use the quote聽function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!