fx 6300 or i3 4130? really confused!

Go to solution Solved by Opcode,

ok guys enough with the argue, i will pick an answer :) but can i get cheap motherboard for both cpus? and btw if i buy 6300 i will not overclock it ,because im worried will not work on a cheap mobo ,so its ok for me for not over clocking it , i just want to know if can i use a cheap motherboard and use fx 6300 or i3 4130 for gaming? does the performance will affect on it?

If you don't plan on overclocking go with the i3-4130, it's the better option. As for motherboards, look for something like the Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H. You don't need the expensive Z87 chipset as you don't plan on overclocking. That is if you can find it from a supplier near you. If you need cheaper, don't be afraid to bump down to a H81 or B85 chipset. The CPU itself is the important part for gaming performance, and stock vs stock the i3-4130 wins by a long shot.

A side question I have is what hardware do you already own? And what hardware do you need to buy for your new build?

The FX 6300 is SO much better than the i3, little bitty duo core

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

50Mbps 100GB of recorded shadowplay captures will take like a day on a 8350 while Quicksync woud do it in an hour or two. I don't think many people here have the patience to wait that long so you're still having better quality with Quicksync thanks to its faster processing time allowing you to use higher bitrates.

There aren't single threaded games. Stuff like notepad/win calc/superpi are single threaded. Every game you have lets say starting from 2000 can use more than 20 cores anyways.

Please be quiet with your intel quicksync.

APUs render faster then any of your beloved Intel CPUs. So if you use that as what is best then you need to start recommended AMD APUs.

Also, I render videos with my GPUs in Premiere and even cheap GPUs will preform better then the iGPU of Intel. 

50Mbps 100GB of recorded shadowplay captures will take like a day on a 8350 while Quicksync woud do it in an hour or two. I don't think many people here have the patience to wait that long so you're still having better quality with Quicksync thanks to its faster processing time allowing you to use higher bitrates.

There aren't single threaded games. Stuff like notepad/win calc/superpi are single threaded. Every game you have lets say starting from 2000 can use more than 20 cores anyways.

It will absolutely not take a day, I've encoded and joined multiple files greater than 50mbps and lengths equaling more than what 100Gb of 50mbps will be using my older Athlon 955 without GPU assistance.

Online video sharing is a huge thing,.. who would encode at 300mbps for a video.. when ALL online video sharing sites transcode the video into substantially less than that after you upload it.

While its true that games react better with higher frequencies more than higher core counts, that won't be the case at all when Directx 12 and already released API's such as Mantle have better threading and CPU scaling with lower level access to the hardware... which sure as hell isn't gunna take that 15years you mentioned.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Please top posting wrong and false information when you have either no experience with it or simply dont know. 

Nope he's right and you're posting wrong information:

4130 is Zambezi based which has a lower IPC then Vishera by 5-15%.

#1 A 4130 has 50% more IPC than a 8350. It's stupid to say vishera has more IPC rofl.. You still don't want to accept that your 8350 is a misbuy..

One last thing. The 4130 has a clock speed of 3.8Ghz while the 8350 is 4.0Ghz. 

#2 It's 3.4GHz

http://ark.intel.com/nl/products/77480/Intel-Core-i3-4130-Processor-3M-Cache-3_40-GHz

So even if they were identical, they are not, the 8350 would still be faster then the 4130 using 4 cores due to shear clock speed.

#3 They don't have turbo boost so the clockspeed is always 3.4GHz

Also more games are becoming better mutlithreaded.

Yeah atm BF4/Crysis 3 and all the games we've seen past months are still below 4 cores anyways. Titanfall is going to be IPC bound as well.

You do know the differences between the 4130 and the 8350 right? I would guess not because you have everything wrong.

Yeah I do; tons of more frames and playable experience in mmo/rts games. A friend 8350@5GHz is hardly reaching 15 fps in 25m raids in wow, and barely keeping the frames above 50 in strike at karkand in BF3.

http://www.hardcoreware.net/intel-core-i3-4340-review/3/ 

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/core-i3-4340-4330-4130_5.html#sect0

Please be quiet with your intel quicksync.

APUs render faster then any of your beloved Intel CPUs. So if you use that as what is best then you need to start recommended AMD APUs.

Also, I render videos with my GPUs in Premiere and even cheap GPUs will preform better then the iGPU of Intel. 

Lets make you shut up once more as usual :P

Media-convert-benchmarks.png

Priller, 4 times providing misinformation. You should start to accept that your 8350 is a misbuy for all the money you spent on your build instead of being childish and bumming AMD with your usual nonsense

oh no, not another thread being non-constructive!

keep it on topic as the OP already is confused and seems there is not a

legitimate final answer from either camp.

keep it on the merits of the OP budget and future options. if we can not,

this thread can be locked.

Nope he's right and you're posting wrong information:

#1 A 4130 has 50% more IPC than a 8350. It's stupid to say vishera has more IPC rofl.. You still don't want to accept that your 8350 is a misbuy..

#2 It's 3.4GHz

http://ark.intel.com/nl/products/77480/Intel-Core-i3-4130-Processor-3M-Cache-3_40-GHz

#3 They don't have turbo boost so the clockspeed is always 3.4GHz

Yeah atm BF4/Crysis 3 and all the games we've seen past months are still below 4 cores anyways. Titanfall is going to be IPC bound as well.

Yeah I do; tons of more frames and playable experience in mmo/rts games. A friend 8350@5GHz is hardly reaching 15 fps in 25m raids in wow, and barely keeping the frames above 50 in strike at karkand in BF3.

http://www.hardcoreware.net/intel-core-i3-4340-review/3/ 

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/core-i3-4340-4330-4130_5.html#sect0

Lets make you shut up once more as usual :P

Media-convert-benchmarks.png

Priller, 4 times providing misinformation. You should start to accept that your 8350 is a misbuy for all the money you spent on your build instead of being childish and bumming AMD with your usual nonsense

#1 I have tested and posted scores for both the Zambezi and Vishera CPUs because I ACTUALLY OWN THEM. If the 4130 had an IPC that was 50% higher then an 8350 then it would post up much higher scores then it does. The IPC difference is real and has been tested multiply times.

#2 You know AMD, the ones that make the CPUs? Yeah them, according to them. It is 3.8GHz.

http://shop.amd.com/US/All/Detail/Processor/FD4130FRGUBOX?SearchFacets=category%3AProcessor

As I've said before start getting your information from legit sources.

#3 I read alot where people complain about CPUs, GPUs, Mantle, blah blah blah, yet if I any issue I have I manage to fix them in about 15 minutes. The problem is between the keyboard and the chair.

#4 Only fixed-budget people render with the intergrated GPU.(trying to find that video)

FX 6300 is a nice CPU/

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

Get the 6300 your going to get much better gaming performance with new up coming games, it might not play games from 2-4 years ago as good as the i3 but it will still be very playable. 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

I had a similar choice 2-3 months ago when I had to choose between an i3 or the fx-6300 for my first build. The way I see it the AMD processor is a glorified 3 core processor at heart, and I feel that it still stomps the i3 in every respect I use it for. For gaming I don't feel as it's bottlenecking my 670. I don't game at 1080p but at a slightly lower 1600x900 (I have a full 1080p monitor connected as a auxiliary display as I don't like the colours.) and I'm more concerned about tearing. My frame rate is too high on a 60hz monitor that it just annoys me. Everything on my pc seems snappy and I don't even have an ssd yet. So, make of it what you will, I'm very happy with my tri-core underdog.  :lol:

"Lost in the woods, but DAMN these trees are cool!"

http://youtu.be/4QIMSsrJ8Vk?t=50m10s

Watch this segment from the WAN Show. They say that using an older APU + strong dedicated gpu provides the most value (the AMD 760k + Nvidia 750ti).

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

@OP you'd be paying around 150$ for a 6300/i3 with a mobo, why not get an i5 for a tiny bit more?

CPU:  AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard:  Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($39.99 @ Microcenter) 
Total: $149.98
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-09 15:27 EDT-0400)

Raise your budget a bit up and get this?

CPU:  Intel Core i5-4430 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($174.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard:  MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($42.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $217.98
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-03-09 15:28 EDT-0400)

The i3's IPC isn't any different than a regular 4670K except a lower clock and cache. Proved you earlier with evidence showing a 50% difference between the i3 & 8350 and the i3 still having more IPC than 8350@5GHz. Dont have to do it again.

Why do you bring zambezi orsomething up? Complety irrelevant and misleading.

You're one of the thousands Teksyndicate brainwashed ones that bought a 8350 over an i5 so your intelligence isn't any different than his intelligence.

Not really, an i5 outperforms a 8350 massively in BF4 theres your problem.

You must be ignorant to say this. Intel Quicksync is by far the fastest rendering solution. I'm using my nas rather than my 3930K/780s.

You were talking about the 4130 having higher IPC then an 8350. Nice trying to change the subject. It is usually what people do when they are wrong.

Why do I bring Zambezi up? Because that is what you are talking about with the 4130. You dont even know what AMD calls them do you.... And you want to try and argue with me about it... You have got to be kidding me. 

AMD FX-4130 is a Zambezi CPU:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113291

http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Bulldozer/AMD-FX-Series%20FX-4130.html

And I could go on and on.

What does Tech Syndicate have to do with in this thread? Did you apply for a job and not get hired or something? I have had my 8350 for a very long time.

We are not talking about the i5. But yet again you are trying to change the subject to make what you say correct.

Then we should all get NASs. Someone call Edzel and tell him to get a NAS for video editing and rendering!

Post a video with the tests and proof or be quiet. It's that easy. I am more then capable of providing proof.

Every game released in the last year or two has been relatively well multithreaded giving the FX 6300 a solid advantage over the i3 and with most new launches adopting a design that plays well with multiple cores due to the next gen consoles, going with a dual core processor just seems a bit silly. Yes In older games that can only use 2 cores or threads the i3 will out perform the Fx 6300 at stock speeds, but then the FX 6300 can be overclocked to have good single threaded performance as well, another advantage that the i3 lacks.

Read my earlier post because the same goes for this as well.

Just to back myself up here are some benchmarks.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1362591/gamegpu-crysis-3-final-gpu-cpu-scaling

http://www.techspot.com/review/734-battlefield-4-benchmarks/page6.html

http://www.techspot.com/review/655-bioshock-infinite-performance/page5.html

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2305791

http://www.techspot.com/review/615-far-cry-3-performance/page6.html

As you can see the FX 6300 is either outperforming the i3 or on par with it, and this is before we take into account that the fx 6300 can be overclocked.

You would think that games like Battlefield 3 and 4 for example would favor the FX-6300 over the i3-4130. Since these games are written to utilize every core that the operating system recognizes. The problem with that is with these games also see the i3 as a quad core (as Windows does), and will utilize its Hyper-Threading (scales 30%). Intel's superior core performance is something that has been crippling AMD for years, just never in the budget market until now. That with decent base frequencies the i3-4130 really is a hidden gem. Take a look at every benchmark ever done for this little processor.

According to all of the games ran, only in a few the FX-8350 actually beat the Haswell i3-4130. Even then its only by a few frames. Either that or every review/benchmark ever done for these processors are completely biased.

8320 at microcenter for 129.99 if your stateside.

You do know the differences between the 4130 and the 8350 right? I would guess not because you have everything wrong.

4130 is Zambezi based which has a lower IPC then Vishera by 5-15%.

Also more games are becoming better mutlithreaded.

One last thing. The 4130 has a clock speed of 3.8Ghz while the 8350 is 4.0Ghz. So even if they were identical, they are not, the 8350 would still be faster then the 4130 using 4 cores due to shear clock speed.

Please top posting wrong and false information when you have either no experience with it or simply dont know. 

You do know the 4130 is a model i3 from Intel.  ;)

i3-4130 stomps every FX processor in gaming including the FX-8350 (not all the time but in most cases).

For gaming the GPU is more important than the CPU. You have three main options for a solid budget gaming rig. All three will work just fine

AMD AM3+ 6300

AMD FM2+ 760k

Intel 1150 i3 4130

Lots of fan boy arguments for each. 1150 and FM2+ are shiny new chipsets, 6300 is older but a solid budget champion. For me the choice is easy. Which is cheapest? Which of the three options allows you to stretch to a better GPU such as an R7 265 or R9270. Or if you already have the R7 260x which allows you to include an SSD in your build or nicer gaming headset etc.

thanks guys , but the athlon x4 series was so hard to find here in my country , so i have to go with the fx or i3 ,ok then i have to go with the fx 6300 , but it is ok if i use the stock cooler for a few months? because i dont have any funds for that by this time

Where are you shopping/located?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You were talking about the 4130 having higher IPC then an 8350. Nice trying to change the subject. It is usually what people do when they are wrong.

Why do I bring Zambezi up? Because that is what you are talking about with the 4130. You dont even know what AMD calls them do you.... And you want to try and argue with me about it... You have got to be kidding me

Thread title is about the i3 4130 so I asummed you said that the 8350 has 5-15% more IPC than the i3. And again Vishera doesn't have more IPC than Bulldozer so you're wrong. If you want to compare IPC clock both to the same levels which we get equal results = no IPC -> you wrong. Vishera is nothing more than overclocked Bulldozers.

What does Tech Syndicate have to do with in this thread? Did you apply for a job and not get hired or something? I have had my 8350 for a very long time.

You're clueless like they are, isn't hard to make a claim that he convinced you buying one :P Also you buying a 8350 over an i5 makes you a fanboy. People who buy Intel is because they perform better so it has nothing to do with fanboyism.

Then we should all get NASs. Someone call Edzel and tell him to get a NAS for video editing and rendering!

Stop trolling. If he's editing he's better off with an i3.

Post a video with the tests and proof or be quiet. It's that easy. I am more then capable of providing proof.

Link even 10 more games, the i3 is still the better choice here for gaming. You're nothing with multithreading performance, gaming is all about IPC and nothing more. As I said before there aren't enough multithreaded games, if they are then theyre gpu bound which doesnt matter which cpu you use or its a singleplayer game.

8350's@5GHz will give you around 13 fps in most mmo/rts games so no theyre many times not even on the borderline.

Maybe you should take a Haswell chip out -> http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/core-i3-4340-4330-4130_5.html#sect0 & http://www.hardcoreware.net/intel-core-i3-4340-review/3/

An i3 with Intel Quicksync for rendering/encoding is faster than a 8350. If you get a 8350 these days you must be ignorant really. No point getting a 8350 over an i5.

You wanted 10 more benchmarks? Here they are.

http://www.techspot.com/review/733-batman-arkham-origins-benchmarks/page5.html

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/call-of-duty-ghosts-pc-performance,review-32840-10.html

http://www.techspot.com/review/601-black-ops-2-performance/page5.html

http://www.techspot.com/review/670-metro-last-light-performance/page6.html

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/gaming-processor-frame-rate-performance,review-32628-4.html ( The i3 wins here by 1fps)

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/gaming-processor-frame-rate-performance,review-32628-7.html (Again the i3 wins here by 1fps) 

http://www.techspot.com/review/537-max-payne-3-performance/page7.html (here we have a FX 6200 performing the same a i7)

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2306247 (yes it's using a sandy bridge i3 but considering the performance gap between them is so small it doesn't really matter. )

http://www.techspot.com/review/706-splinter-cell-blacklist-benchmarks/page5.html ( The i3 slightly edges out AMDs offerings here, although overclocking might change that.)

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/fx-8350-8320-6300-4300_6.html 

I have now given you 15 benchmarks of a variety games showing the FX 6300 at stock speed either outperforming or coming close very to the i3, how long is it going to take before you accept that the i3 does not " stomp on every AMD processor " and that the FX 6300 is a perfectly viable gaming cpu?  

About you argument that these games are gpu bound, what modern game isn't? I did find a few games that the i3 did indeed outperform a fx 8350  such as Planetside 2, Minecraft, or Skyrim but note these games are all famed for having terrible cpu optimization, the i3 did also tend to do better than the fx 6300 in the older MOBAs and MMOs like WOW and DOTA so I guess it has that going for it. But this just backs up my point about more and more games moving towards relying on multithreading rather than than high IPS if the only time that the i3 with its superior IPS has a significant lead over the FX 6300 in is old poorly optimized games.    

About overclocking, Lets say you get a 6 fps bonus when overclocking the FX 6300 that's still enough for it to overtake the i3 in the games it falls slightly behind in, apart form the poorly optimized ones that is, so whats your point?     

You wanted 10 more benchmarks? Here they are.

http://www.techspot.com/review/733-batman-arkham-origins-benchmarks/page5.html

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/call-of-duty-ghosts-pc-performance,review-32840-10.html

http://www.techspot.com/review/601-black-ops-2-performance/page5.html

http://www.techspot.com/review/670-metro-last-light-performance/page6.html

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/gaming-processor-frame-rate-performance,review-32628-4.html ( The i3 wins here by 1fps)

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/gaming-processor-frame-rate-performance,review-32628-7.html (Again the i3 wins here by 1fps) 

http://www.techspot.com/review/537-max-payne-3-performance/page7.html (here we have a FX 6200 performing the same a i7)

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2306247 (yes it's using a sandy bridge i3 but considering the performance gap between them is so small it doesn't really matter. )

http://www.techspot.com/review/706-splinter-cell-blacklist-benchmarks/page5.html ( The i3 slightly edges out AMDs offerings here, although overclocking might change that.)

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cpu/display/fx-8350-8320-6300-4300_6.html 

I have now given you 15 benchmarks of a variety games showing the FX 6300 at stock speed either outperforming or coming close very to the i3, how long is it going to take before you accept that the i3 does not " stomp on every AMD processor "? 

About you argument that these games are gpu bound, what modern game isn't? I did find a few games that the i3 did indeed outperform a fx 8350  such as Planetside 2, Minecraft, or Skyrim but note these games are all famed for having terrible cpu optimization, the i3 did also tend to do better than the fx 6300 in the older MOBAs and MMOs like WOW and DOTA so I guess it has that going for it. But this just backs up my point about more and more games moving towards relying on multithreading rather than than high IPS if the only time that the i3 with its superior IPS has a significant lead over the FX 6300 in is old poorly optimized games.    

I hate to say it, but every benchmark done in them reviews only proves the i3 to be the better. The i3 wins in most of these benchmarks against the FX-6300, and the i3 is from the Sandy Bridge era. The die shrink and clock improvements alone bring in well over 5% improvement in core performance since then.

http://www.techspot.com/review/670-metro-last-light-performance/page6.html - i3-4130 Is Probably Neck & Neck With The FX-6300

About you argument that these games are gpu bound, what modern game isn't?

Then there's no damn point to argue. Crysis 3 is gpu bound as well, but once you add 2-3 780's the 8350 will form a bottleneck then it's not gpu bound anymore thats why I mainly hate benchmarks -> youtube.com/watch?v=_hcuYiqib9I 

I have now given you 15 benchmarks of a variety games showing the FX 6300 at stock speed either outperforming or coming close very to the i3, how long is it going to take before you accept that the i3 does not " stomp on every AMD processor "?

How long is it going to take to realize that you're linking only a few games? Even if the 6300 outperformed an i3 there in those games? The difference will be zero with a budget GPU - theyre using 300-500$ cards. So the only thing we can argue about is moving to cpu bound scenario's and not GPU bound because thats the only way you can compare cpu's when theyre both the limiting factor aka cpu bottleneck. Starcraft 2, WoW, GW2, PS2, Skyrim, and if they are benchmarked there aren't representing any of real world scenario's

Also moving to your first link that's a cpu bound one considering theres a massive gap between the 8350/i5 but the i3 there is an ivy bridge, the haswell i3 has like 10-20% improvements in IPC and that will pass the 8350 there easily. The 2nd was gpu bound, variation of your gpu performance so means nothing. 3rd link same thing. Metro 2033 now being the first game where it does perform better. Move to Borderlands 2 again a 10-20% IPC gain from the haswell would sit above the 8350 again. Dirt same thing.

After all you just posted some Furmark results where the gpu is the bottleneck with a few cpu bound games where the i3 exactly outperformed the 6300 and thanks for making the perfect conclusion that the i3 is the better one for gaming.

I hate to say it, but every benchmark done in them reviews only proves the i3 to be the better. The i3 wins in most of these benchmarks against the FX-6300, and the i3 is from the Sandy Bridge era. The die shrink and clock improvements alone bring in well over 5% improvement in core performance since then.

http://www.techspot.com/review/670-metro-last-light-performance/page6.html - i3-4130 Is Probably Neck & Neck With The FX-6300

I'm just going to throw it out there that the 5-10% performance increase from Ivy to Haswell could be matched by a small overclock on the FX 6300s side, bearing in mind that the FX 6300 and AM3+ mobos are cheaper than there Intel equivalents in the UK so that would leave room in the budget for a Hyper 212 evo, that might not be the case in other places though. 

But yeah I see what you mean at stock speeds they are both pretty even, the i3 edging out the Fx 6300 in a good few games. I think what i was really trying to do here was show Faa that the FX 6300 is a perfectly capable gaming processor and that Intel isn't the be all end all of processors that he thinks they are. Although looking back I seem to have to have got a bit carried away so sorry about that. 

Where are you shopping/located?

im from the philippines and that athlon II x4 series is really hard to find here, my budget is about $480 here and i will use it for gaming, btw this will be my first gaming rig ,because until now im using my very very old pentium 4.

ok guys enough with the argue, i will pick an answer :) but can i get cheap motherboard for both cpus? and btw if i buy 6300 i will not overclock it ,because im worried will not work on a cheap mobo ,so its ok for me for not over clocking it , i just want to know if can i use a cheap motherboard and use fx 6300 or i3 4130 for gaming? does the performance will affect on it?

If you go amd just research any boards, the cheap boards tend to have terrible vrm cooling and low rated tdp limits so just be thorough with you checking. Your cheapest haswell socket h81 is not to bad but i have never seen any of the boards used to know of any issues.

No direct performance effect but poor vrms can cause you headaches down the line.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)