rocket league not launching...

Abhinavp

the fuck is up with these games! i just downloaded 11 gb of rocket league from epic store and it doesn't fucking launch!!!!!!!! i have tried opening it as administrator and compatibility mode! what do i do now!

i have  also verified the files.

2 hours ago, Abhinavp said:

the fuck is up with these games! i just downloaded 11 gb of rocket league from epic store and it doesn't fucking launch!!!!!!!! i have tried opening it as administrator and compatibility mode! what do i do now!

Frustrating as hell.

If you have a slow internet speed, as I do, it's a real pain to download to begin with, never mind if you have to start over.

Anyway, no doubt someone will come along who can give you some specific advice...hope it gets sorted, though, my friend. 

On 9/26/2020 at 3:19 AM, Abhinavp said:

have you tried restarting your pc? This has happened to me before, usually fixed after a restart. 

Is it not launching at all or is it crashing on a logo? Did you have the steam version before? Any mods?

On 9/28/2020 at 5:04 AM, Craftyawesome said:

Is it not launching at all or is it crashing on a logo? Did you have the steam version before? Any mods?

I have never played this game before. It launches, a logo(window) pops up in the taskbar and then it closes automatically, following with the opening of epic games store again.