Newegg captcha considers me a bot)))))))0

Nocturn

So I might have committed an opsie. 

I have been using an auto-refresher to catch a 3090, and now newegg's captcha thinks I am a bot))))))

Is there any way to manually pass captcha on newegg or my only option is to wait? 

Seems to be browser related , since I can still access the webstite from Safari, I am just blocked on chrome

you might try clearing cache and cookies

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

Just now, Cyracus said:

you might try clearing cache and cookies

Already did, did not save me

-= Locked =-

What you are asking "Is there any way to manually pass captcha on newegg" violates the Community Standards.

Your best bet is this: "my only option is to wait? " Yes.

We cannot assist you beyond this point, I understand what happened but your question and what you are asking is technically asking help in bypassing legitimate security feature on a legitimate website and it would be a liability of this forum to provide such an answer.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER