BSOD because of hard drive?

Recently my pc keeps on giving me random BSOD. I used a bluescreenofdeath “reader/application” and it shows me this tag: 0x00000124. And i saw something on the internet about either HDD, RAM or overclocking. However today i was installing a game on my pc and my D drive (HDD) was just using maximum 15% usage on task manager. Could anyone help me out. 

Thank you

105ECA67-E432-48CA-8D3E-E74DE1881B2D.jpeg

A70079DB-12A2-4CDC-9CBC-7DCA8F57A78C.jpeg

The reason your HDD is only at 15% is because your internet is only downloading at 9MB/s, while your drive can handle much faster speeds. So your internet is the limiting factor for game installations. (BTW, 9MB/s is pretty good, just that hard drives are faster.)

your BSOD is probably not HDD related. Try reinstalling any drivers you have (GPU drivers maybe)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Did you overclock anything recently? Have you got memory dump enabled, could share that file with us...

0x00000124 error code can be indicating anything starting with drivers up to serious physical damage of different components.

11 hours ago, RageTester said:

Did you overclock anything recently? Have you got memory dump enabled, could share that file with us...

0x00000124 error code can be indicating anything starting with drivers up to serious physical damage of different components.

What do you mean memory dump and where could I find this file? 
I have overclocked in the passed but it was really unstable and I removed it a couple of weeks ago.

This could be a lot of problem, either a very minor bad sectors or something very major.

I think this is not caused by your D Drive. The problem might be from C drive.

There are some ways to check for disk error. You can use some third party software, or you can use command prompt.

Here's how you do:

1. From Search bar at your taskbar (bottom of the screen), type "cmd", and run the command prompt as administrator.

2. type the code below and press enter.

chkdsk c: /f /r

3. Type Y and press enter.

4. Restart your PC and let it run until it is complete.

After that, should your system still has problem, you can run this command below

sfc /scannow

This usually fixed HDD issues. If it couldn't fix it, you might need to prepare a new HDD or SSD and install Windows into it.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

If you can, download CrystalDiskInfo and run it. It will tell you the condition of your disk.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.