Looking for cooler for my 2600

gianniscfa

Hey, I am looking my a custom fan for my 2600 ryzen, already installed is the stock on which is not surprising too much while gaming, I am getting 80° , I know in long time might doesn't get damaged but I didn't wanna risk it. My mobo is tomahawk. 

Money that I can spend about 40€ 

Thanks 

A wraith Prism will do the job. 

Just about any 120mm tower cooler will work perfectly fine for you. A 92mm could handle the job pretty easily as long as you're not going for ridiculous overclocks on a 2600.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

3 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Just about any 120mm tower cooler will work perfectly fine for you. A 92mm could handle the job pretty easily as long as you're not going for ridiculous overclocks on a 2600.

In the future might do some OC

I don't want for which one to go.

Be Quiet Dark Rock 4. Should keep you cool and still support an overclock in the future.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

For some reason i am getting 50Celsius even while not gaming on 2600 :/ 

On 9/20/2020 at 4:30 AM, DragonTamer1 said:

Be Quiet Dark Rock 4. Should keep you cool and still support an overclock in the future.

That's too expensive bro, it cost 70€

29 minutes ago, gianniscfa said:

That's too expensive bro, it cost 70€

Try a Pure Rock or Pure Rock slim. You can also try a 212 black. I don't know what the prices are like in Greece. You won't get as much out of these coolers as you would probably like though.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

There are tons of options, and it very much depends on price point in your country.

You might have bad luck with pricing where a different country might get insane deals.

Example: we in the Netherlands get insane deals on Gelid Solutions coolers.

I'm talking a dual tower, dual fan, 7 heat pipe cooler for under €30.

Right now, a big seller has the Gelid Solutions Phantom on sale for €23 bucks. That thing is enormous!

Anyway, as you seem to be Greece-based, look at deals at your trusted sellers.

Just select AM4 and sort by price. Then look for this: 12cm size fan or bigger, 4 or more heat pipes (you'll see in pictures).

This gives you Cooler Master Hyper 212-like coolers and better, and pick one that you can afford and looks okay.