Case Fans stopped working

SirOlive

So I have had this PC for a while and I have had issues with my water cooler and case fans. Both of my case fans do not spin and after I cleaned my PC my pump and 2 radiator fans stopped working as well. They work now after I turned off and on my PSU (I think) but my case fans still don't work most of the time. I am just not sure where the problem is caused. My PSU, Case Fans, or Mother Board. (I also updated my BIOS). PS sometimes my top exhaust works and sometimes it doesn't and the back exhaust almost never works

i7-7700k

GTX 1080 FE

2 1Tb HDDs

2 250 GB SSD

Corsair 650 wat PSU Gold

16GB DDR4 Memory

NZXT Kraken X62 Rev

Do they turn on but dont spin or arent they doing anything at all?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

5 hours ago, Praesi said:

Do they turn on but dont spin or arent they doing anything at all?

i think they are detected but they don't spin most of the time unless I nudge them but even then they barely spin

2 hours ago, SirOlive said:

i think they are detected but they don't spin most of the time unless I nudge them but even then they barely spin

Is their speed set too low in the BIOS?

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

4 hours ago, SirOlive said:

Could be dust or a broken bearing.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

3 hours ago, DragonTamer1 said:

Is their speed set too low in the BIOS?

I changed the speed in the bios to full and messed with it but nothing changed

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

Could be dust or a broken bearing.

I cleaned them recently and occasionally they spin fine

have you tried just giving em 12v direct with nothing else? just to see if they run full speed constant
it sounds more like a MB problem then fans.

So fans are connected directly to mobo? No hubs, controllers, splitters etc.? You haven't listed mobo model, please add that. Also if you can connect all fans directly to PSU, then you can test if they are working and the issue is somewhere else.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv