What if

Evolution.

PonyLoverPro?

Just now, PonyBoyZ_ said:

enlighten me

TL;DW (it's a 32 minute episode, if you really can't sit through that then I feel sorry for you) the titular character is filthy rich and can buy any material item she wants but yet still feels empty in her heart and isn't really thankful for her riches

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Depends on the flexibility of the words everything and nothing.

If one considers a single person their everything, but was in a poor financial position (aka nothing) then this could be possible.

As for what if? Perhaps they don't need anything more.

We probably already have everything and nothing, in the grand scheme of things.

Just think of the amount of molecules in our body. We can probably make just about anything in the world with those molecules; just maybe in a very very small quantity. So like that, we all have 'everything'.

But at the same time, we have nothing.

All the things we can make, but we won't have all of a specific item. Given normal constraints on the margin of error, all the stuff that we have probably come out to 0% of that thing.

For example, even if you have 5 pairs of shoes, that pails in comparison to all shoes in the world. So while you have shoes and can probably make any sort of shoe using the molecules you do happen to have, you don't have even a single percent of all the shoes in the world.

Something to think about forget about.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

40 minutes ago, PonyBoyZ_ said:

What If you had everything but had nothing

Then you would have everything but nothing.

21 minutes ago, minibois said:

anything in the world with hose molecules;

I didn’t know the stuff hoses are made of was that versatile.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

1 minute ago, Tog Driver said:

Hose be mad, but they do be making up this world's core.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I'd cry, cry, cry in my lonely heart, thinking: "If there's nothing missing in my life, then why do these tears come at night?"

#Muricaparrotgang

Folding@Home Stats | Current PC Loadout:

Small                        Bigger				Biggerer				Biggest
Fractal Design Focus G       NZXT H1				Lian LI O11 Dynamic XL			Fractal Design Meshify C
FX-8320                      Ryzen 3 3200G			Ryzen 5 3600				Ryzen 7 3700X
120mm AIO                    120mm AIO				Custom 280mm loop			Noctua NH-D15
A motherboard                ASRock B450 mobo			MSI x570 mobo				MSI x570 mobo
16gb DDR3                    16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3600
a melange of HDDs/SSDs       WD 1tb m.2				WD 500gb m.2				WD 1tb m.2/2tb HDD
PNY GTX 1070 x2              GTX 1070				GTX 1070 FE				MSI RTX 2080 TI
some 650w PSU                650W SFX-L 80+ Gold		MSI RTX 2080 Super			EVGA SuperNova 750w 80+ GOLD 
								Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD

9 hours ago, Den-Fi said:

PonyLoverPro?

image.png.479c990906b385bf0695f9291a00213e.png

9 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

TL;DW (it's a 32 minute episode, if you really can't sit through that then I feel sorry for you) the titular character is filthy rich and can buy any material item she wants but yet still feels empty in her heart and isn't really thankful for her riches

Basically what I'm getting at. You got the right idea. What good is having the world if you still an empty fuck relying on materialistic desire to distract you from the real problem. Or if you have everything in terms of what you need but have nothing I'm 14 and this is deep type beat

9 hours ago, Den-Fi said:

Depends on the flexibility of the words everything and nothing.

If one considers a single person their everything, but was in a poor financial position (aka nothing) then this could be possible.

As for what if? Perhaps they don't need anything more.

I'm not the best with phrasing or expressing myself so I understand if you interpreted that way as it really was up for interpretation. perhaps they really don't need anything more

9 hours ago, minibois said:

We probably already have everything and nothing, in the grand scheme of things.

Just think of the amount of molecules in our body. We can probably make just about anything in the world with those molecules; just maybe in a very very small quantity. So like that, we all have 'everything'.

But at the same time, we have nothing.

All the things we can make, but we won't have all of a specific item. Given normal constraints on the margin of error, all the stuff that we have probably come out to 0% of that thing.

For example, even if you have 5 pairs of shoes, that pails in comparison to all shoes in the world. So while you have shoes and can probably make any sort of shoe using the molecules you do happen to have, you don't have even a single percent of all the shoes in the world.

Something to think about forget about.

Facts. Its really interesting to see the different takes on this thread.I have absolutely nothing to add to what you said so I wont pretend like I know what I talking about. 

8 hours ago, Tog Driver said:

Then you would have everything but nothing.

I guess depends on the quality you got I suppose all the ones I have I've fixed with spare metal pipes and hose clamps fuck planned obsolescence

8 hours ago, akio123008 said:

From that statement I conclude that everything == nothing

Facts no printer 

7 hours ago, Rybo said:

I'd cry, cry, cry in my lonely heart, thinking: "If there's nothing missing in my life, then why do these tears come at night?"

Highkey depressing ngl