one fan makes itself independent EVGA RTX 2060 Super

Hello,

first excuse my bad english I am from germany.

for months I have a strange problem with the second fan of my EVGA RTX 2060 Super.
The fan is running by itself with a loud rattling sound.
The first fan is working perfectly fine. It is always only the second fan.

The fan is free and does not grind on something.

Problem is that this is not always the case. Mostly only when the pc was running für 1+ hour. Then for about a minute the fan is rattling and slowly starting to run. After it started to run with about 250rpm for some seconds it stops and is quiet again.

If I then manually let the fans run or start a game it takes about 5-15 minutes of the fans running until the second fan does not rattle anymore and does not fluctuate in speed.
If the fans are running always and zero fan is off, then the problem does not exist anymore.

Also when I power off the pc or disable the graphics driver, the second fan starts to run if the pc did run about an hour or more without much GPU usage.
Of course the fan stops when the pc is shut down completely.

I have the newest graphics driver from Nvidia 452.06. I also tried other older drivers including the first one for the super cards 441.20 without success.

I have Windows 10 Pro x64 2004
The mainboard is an MSI B450M Pro VDH V2 with bios 7A38v85 I also tried newer bios versions without success for the problem.
power supply is an beQuiet Pure Power 11 500 Watt

I dont have the possibility to try the card on another pc.

I already sent it to my shop where I bought it. They checked the card for 2 days and did not find any problem.
After I got the card back I also did not notice the problem for about 4 weeks until it came back without any change on the system.

Maybe you have an idea or heard about this problem.
I am a bit worried about sending it in to EVGA directly and then maybe they also can not find a problem.

Here are some videos I made of the problem.

here I where in the BIOS: