Need help finding something

IBM_THINKPAD_R51

welp, i dont use reddit or anything else really so this is my last place to turn to for help.

I lost my wallet 2 days ago and i still cant find it. Im getting extremely pissed and angry because i know for a fact that i came out of the car and i felt my wallet in pocket as i took off my shoes inside. But i cant remember ANYTHING after that at all, even after 2 days.

I've checked my entire room and all my cloths, and all around the front door and i still cant find it.

Im starting to think maybe it literally moved on its own

plz help.

3 hours ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

welp, i dont use reddit or anything else really so this is my last place to turn to for help.

I lost my wallet 2 days ago and i still cant find it. Im getting extremely pissed and angry because i know for a fact that i came out of the car and i felt my wallet in pocket as i took off my shoes inside. But i cant remember ANYTHING after that at all, even after 2 days.

I've checked my entire room and all my cloths, and all around the front door and i still cant find it.

Im starting to think maybe it literally moved on its own

plz help.

Try to organise and sort your room, and do a deep clean, i always do them cause of my mild OCD (i have medication to help during the day) and i can usually find something after a deep clean, Otherwise make a check list of every space in your house, search each spot and tick it off, search them twice, also check your car as well, local lost property or anything similar.

Blake has arrived!!

Just your local tech geek!

Love to help!

Ask your mom if possible, they just seem to be able to find anything; no matter how 'lost' it is.

Otherwise, just retrace your steps.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Did you look under the car & car seat? 

Were they in your backpocket? Maybe it fell in the car just after you exit. You should check the car regardless.

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |