Currently available Blue switch keyboards with dedicated macro keys, without exposed switches?

Lapsio

Hi. I'm user of an old, original Razer BlackWidow (non-ultimate) keyboard. Due to old age keys are starting to misbehave. It's mostly noticeable after "cold run" in Saturday when keyboard was not used for few days.

I started looking for some replacement but I'm struggling to find any alternative that is not EOL and:

• doesn't have those terribly impractical raised keycaps and exposed switches which make absolutely all cables ever get under keys and make them stuck (I have such at work and I'm dying on the inside few times a day)
  • has dedicated macro keys on left
  • blue switches

I'm not gamer, I'm programmer. I'm binding macro keys to my custom scripts on Linux. That's mostly why I want blue switches and why cables getting under caps are real problem for me since I have tons of cables on desk. There's no price limit.

8 minutes ago, Lapsio said:

Hi. I'm user of an old, original Razer BlackWidow (non-ultimate) keyboard. Due to old age keys are starting to misbehave. It's mostly noticeable after "cold run" in Saturday when keyboard was not used for few days.

I started looking for some replacement but I'm struggling to find any alternative that is not EOL and:

• doesn't have those terribly impractical raised keycaps and exposed switches which make absolutely all cables ever get under keys and make them stuck (I have such at work and I'm dying on the inside few times a day)
  • has dedicated macro keys on left
  • blue switches

I'm not gamer, I'm programmer. I'm binding macro keys to my custom scripts on Linux. That's mostly why I want blue switches and why cables getting under caps are real problem for me since I have tons of cables on desk.

Don't know what your budget is, but this is the first thing I could find: https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Platinum-Mechanical-Keyboard-Backlit/dp/B082GRQ8XM/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2JETIK58DWBIR&dchild=1&keywords=mechanical+keyboard+blue+switch&qid=1599317569&sprefix=mechanical+keyboard+bl%2Caps%2C164&sr=8-8

Edit: Wait nvm. I didn't look close enough. That one has raised switches.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

6 minutes ago, Andreaskhoi said:

if their hard to find maybe you can try find another one

Everything I found is EOL and unavailable new.

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

12 hours ago, Dr0y said:

They don't have dedicated macro keys unfortunately which is main reason why 99% of keyboards don't meet my requirements. If it wasn't for physical macro keys there's ton of nice keyboards like eg. DAS keyboard ultimate which gives bonus swag points for blank keycaps xD

I noticed Chroma V2 on Amazon but it's 280$ plus shipping to EU and customs... I believe it'd be well beyond 300$ at the end of the day... Which is not complete deal breaker but it's on the edge of what I find acceptable for keyboard price...

Why don't you try to find an old razer board like the one you had.  If that was the board for you, maybe you should just try to find another one just like that one ... I had a used razer blackwiddow stealth 2013 with cherry brown that I got for like 30$ on the used local market.  Had to sell it cause it was way too big for my setup and went with tkl board instead ... the point is that you might find something that suits you perfectly in the local used ads. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD