2020 claims another

Donut417

I think your chicken nuggets are cooked btw. 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Just now, Kierax said:

I think your chicken nuggets are cooked btw. 

Thanks for the joke. Good news it’s only our detached garage. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

All okay?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Fortunately it's not where you stored your gaming collection, like Larry Bundy Jr (gaming YouTuber)

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Update:

The only thing the fire department can figure is where the fire started. Though they are still trying to determine what started it. The only thing that was there was the title BS Air Compressor my dad has, which was not plugged in to power. OR the rugged job site radio he had that was. The air compressor was compete gone. The radio is burned but you can still tell what it is. The good news is, my dads tools for the most part seem to be OK, though not sure about the table saw, as its probably very wet, but maybe when it dries out it will be fine. 

It was a little scary because the garage used to be a house long ago. I guess Mich Con (The gas company before DTE took them over) refused to remove the gas line and just capped it off. Well, that means there was natural gas near open flame. 

Probably the Final Update:

We are going thru the carnage now. Many of the tools survived. Lucky the garage had a bathroom (no longer functional), he had a lot of the power tools stored in there so they didn't get wet. Some of the items we are not 100% sure on so the insurance company will make a determination on those items. So far All State Insurance has been on top of it. They sent someone out to deal with the Window the fire department tore down. And the insurance adjuster will be by Thursday. So hopefully Denis Haysbert is right. That we are in good hands.