New AMD build for content creation

AdamusPlugavus

Budget (including currency): 10000PLN (2,5k ish EUR)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender, Maya, 3dsMax, Substance Painter, Cyberpunk 2077

Other details: can't really wait for the new rtx (I'll probably won't need them for some time either); one minitor setup

Hello all,

This is my first build since long time, so I am in the need of your help.
I want to build something mainly for work. I have no idea which case will be good enough or with what cooling solution go for.

For now this is my plan:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER WINDFORCE OC 3X 8GB

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550M-A

Memory: G.SKILL 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz CL16 Ripjaws V

SSD: Samsung 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe 970 EVO (I have already external drive for backup and stuff)
Power Supply: be quiet! Power Zone 650W 80 Plus Bronze
CPU Cooler: Corsair A500 Tower Air Cooler 2x120mm OR Corsair Hydro Series H100x biały 2x120mm (price is almost the same for both)

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C

Monitor: BenQ PD3200U

link with my shopping list: https://www.x-kom.pl/lista/3cvqldwvd

My main worries are whether there are compatibility issues (I remeber back in a days I used to have some).

Also is it possible to improve this build or maybe cut some costs in the process.

Is it also such a big difference in performacne to pay extra 70% for 2070 super or go with cheap of the cheap Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6GB GDDR6?

Cheers

Edited by AdamusPlugavus
error in budget

Buying a new system now would be a bit of a bad decision. The replacements for your card are coming out at the end of the month so if you can wait do.

Looks good I would go with an air cooler less maintenance and no need to deal with water leaks. Not the A500 though for air cooling I would go with the NH-D15 from noctua. As well as a 5700xt as they are cheaper than a 2070 super and have the same amount of performance. Would also wait because prices might be cheaper once the new cards release so its not a good idea to build right now as @jaslion said above 

Right now may actually be the worst time ever to buy a 2070 super. Don't do it

1 minute ago, tank234 said:

Looks good I would go with an air cooler less maintenance and no need to deal with water leaks. Not the A500 though for air cooling I would go with the NH-D15 from noctua. As well as a 5700xt as they are cheaper than a 2070 super and have the same amount of performance. 

I read that but in Poland prices for both are at the same level on average (maybe 10% less) :/

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Buying a new system now would be a bit of a bad decision. The replacements for your card are coming out at the end of the month so if you can wait do.

Thanks, maybe I'll survive on my current system ;)