i don't know how but my minecraft world got deleted

skipiebipy

i have a minecraft world in 1.16.1 using badlion client, i didn't delete the world nor can anyone else (no one else uses my computer)

if there is another way to retrieve the world please tell me

please someone respond i don't know what happened and i want my minecraft world back

i solved part of the issue, my boot drive was low on disk space so i'm pretty sure badlion client deleted my world to free some up. Is it possible to retrieve it, i've been stressed the whole day trying to get it back.

At the very least your world save probably got corrupted somehow. If you're playing on the Java version, Minecraft stores its worlds in %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/saves. If it's not there then it is most likely gone.

2 hours ago, skipiebipy said:

i solved part of the issue, my boot drive was low on disk space so i'm pretty sure badlion client deleted my world to free some up. Is it possible to retrieve it, i've been stressed the whole day trying to get it back.

If stuff is deleted, the only thing you can do is to stop using the entire drive it was stored on immediately and try a file recovery software like Recuva to see if something can be recovered. If that doesn't turn anything up, it's probably gone and you've had the misfortune of learning about the importance of backups the hard way.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB