CM storm sniper black mesh edition (upgrade from dual GTX 670's to dual GTX 780ti's)

ColdEnvy

Hi all,

Had this case for a couple of years, just recently borrowed a friends 50d to document my upgrade of the graphic cards and the power supply (the AX1200 was too noisy) 

its my first post, but I have been browsing the linus forms for a while now, and been watching and enjoying his videos for a long time!

oh and shout out from Dubai!! 

l26cf43v6zsrddd6g.jpg

2054lgrr5loauae6g.jpg

a1rib0c3doqcn5a6g.jpg

94dq4j5tgvrd79z6g.jpg

zt3n4x4gga38tvf6g.jpg

3a9o0jrjet1cjcq6g.jpg

r7b4m9kl5cu0pc76g.jpg

922s8nqaw5114qe6g.jpg

dvyqg3n2zyhgt9v6g.jpg

7pcfi97pj4qr91g6g.jpg

6b80w2j6e8kfcot6g.jpg

i9a53nu78odpo0z6g.jpg

6jrau56rmm83t6j6g.jpg

Wow that looks good! NIce SLI setup too with the 780Ti in SLI.

Great clean look, purple glow looks impressive. 

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

only thing that lets the "stealth" look of the direct cuII design is the holes in the shroud, THEY SERVE NOR PURPOSE i literally do not know why asus decided to put holes in the shroud ¬.¬

I'm sure you know this as you had SLI 670s, but in the picture at the bottom there isn't an SLI bridge connected. Just wanted to point that out in case you were having issues.

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

I'm sure you know this as you had SLI 670s, but in the picture at the bottom there isn't an SLI bridge connected. Just wanted to point that out in case you were having issues.

ohh yea I know, when i started up the PC I was like why I cant enable sli ... lol silly me

Great clean look, purple glow looks impressive. 

its actually blue but for some reason the camera wants it to be purple. but thanks!

Wow that looks good! NIce SLI setup too with the 780Ti in SLI.

thanks! im in love with asus direct cu2

ohh yea I know, when i started up the PC I was like why I cant enable sli ... lol silly me

Hahaha

only thing that lets the "stealth" look of the direct cuII design is the holes in the shroud, THEY SERVE NOR PURPOSE i literally do not know why asus decided to put holes in the shroud ¬.¬

The new cards have a color swap option. They come with gold and red options. I believe those holes are for mounting those color stips, don't quote me on that though

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

The new cards have a color swap option. They come with gold and red options. I believe those holes are for mounting those color stips, don't quote me on that though

I think he means the black plate

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Awesome build! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Really impressive for such a simple looking rig. I love the lighting.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Oh :D in that case I agree that those are ugly

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

i didnt mean the backplate

and but what are stickers gonna do with those holes? :S