Best Projector For Outdoor viewing in the day time.

penguin1

Hi, I am looking for a projector to put in my backyard. It needs to be bright enough to be viewed in the daytime. Would prefer front to rear projection. Price range is around 1000 give or take 200. 4K not needed, but I would take it if available. Thanks for your recommendations. 

Tbh unless it's an area under roof I don't think it would be possible due to how it works

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

On 9/1/2020 at 3:42 PM, penguin1 said:

Hi, I am looking for a projector to put in my backyard. It needs to be bright enough to be viewed in the daytime. Would prefer front to rear projection. Price range is around 1000 give or take 200. 4K not needed, but I would take it if available. Thanks for your recommendations. 

Sorry to burst your bubble but projectors get expensive quickly and to have a viewable projection in day light you need something around the 20k mark (lumens not resoultion) the cost of such a power full projector is multiple thousands.

The only other way to do it is to use multiple projectors. When you stack projectors next to each other and line the pictures up ontop of each other you add the brightness. So if you can find second hand projectors (all the same model) you could do it. And since the event industry is in chaos at the moment you may get lucky and find a company selling of cheap projectors.