Snes/sfc controllers pcb repair

thrasher_565

i no this is a pc forms but what the heck ill give it a shot. the topic is about electronics thow.

so i got a metric butt tone of sfc controllers (350) and probably about 100 of them are broken and some i can fix by clear/ replacing the pads but what if it  i did that and they still don't work? what else can i do?

is there better cleaner then rubbing alcoholic or some soldering?

anyway thx if you can help. 

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

For 100 it may be worth basically remaking the circuit board ... jlcpcb will make you that board for around 1-2$ per controller, maybe even less 

download kicad, watch some tutorials, in around a week or so you'd be able to design the circuit board .. jlcpcb will get those boards done for you within a week. 

Then you just transplant the parts onto new boards.

2 minutes ago, mariushm said:

For 100 it may be worth basically remaking the circuit board ... jlcpcb will make you that board for around 1-2$ per controller, maybe even less 

download kicad, watch some tutorials, in around a week or so you'd be able to design the circuit board .. jlcpcb will get those boards done for you within a week. 

Then you just transplant the parts onto new boards.

not all 100 will need them but some will. i don't have that good of soldering skills and i cant do cad. i no 8bitdo sell a mod to make em wireless so i could sell the shell for parts. or just sell em for parts all together.  looks to me that on eaby you can buy 1 controller for around $23can ish for a b+ grade. most of mine are discolored / dirty. i only payed like $2.25 each for 300 of them. payed $3.81 a bit more for 50.

good idea thow

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links