Double VPNing isn't working

Khoomn

So I'm trying to double vpn rn with 2 different vpn clients and for some reason the ip i want to display isnt displaying. I want the order to go Mullvad -> OpenVPN/SoftEther

My problem is, I connect to mullvad then connect to openvpn/softether and it connects fine but the ip it displays is mullvad instead of openvpn/softether

I can do softether first then openvpn but my problem is, my softether vpn is a logging vpn to another logging vpn, I want it to be a no logging to a logging

Is there a way to change the order of my network connections so that it will always show the last one i connect to as my ip instead of the first one i connect to

Also Im not sure if this post should be in networking or troubleshooting as it is both so i just put it here, if a mod needs to move it, please do

You do realise that a "logging" VPN will have your login credentials, so effectively hiding your IP address isn't going to do much to avoid the logs tracing back to you.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

You REALLY REALLY REALLY need to do some research on VPN's. There is pretty much no reason at all to have more than one in place because having 2 only adds complexity and does nothing more for tracking... as I assume that is what you think VPN's are actually protecting you from. It's like putting on two condoms so the girl doesn't know it's you.

On 9/1/2020 at 8:47 PM, Alex Atkin UK said:

You do realise that a "logging" VPN will have your login credentials, so effectively hiding your IP address isn't going to do much to avoid the logs tracing back to you.

22 hours ago, THEGURUOFNOTHING said:

You REALLY REALLY REALLY need to do some research on VPN's. There is pretty much no reason at all to have more than one in place because having 2 only adds complexity and does nothing more for tracking... as I assume that is what you think VPN's are actually protecting you from. It's like putting on two condoms so the girl doesn't know it's you.

Alright per say it isnt a "logging vpn" more in a "logging isp", theres a place I can get residential ips which are then turned into openvpn configs which I use to bypass battlefield and rust servers that block vpns. So I go from my ip to a vpn which i know does not log then to the logging isp which if they needed to find out who did what if anything happened, it would just redirect to the no log vpn and there would be nothing on me