Is it safe to get this mobo?

So I am looking for a white ATX motherboard. I have been looking at the Asus Prime X570-PRO. It looks like a great mobo and has all the features i need. A few days ago I found the Asus ROG B550-A. It is not a well known motherboard. I cant find any videos on it, and I can only find it on Amazon and B and H Photo. It has no reviews and no questions and answers. I really want this motherboard over the Asus Prime X570-Pro. However, Im not sure its safe to get it, Im worried that I might get the wrong product, even though I trust both retailers completely. If someone could give me some advice here, It would me much appreciated. Thanks :) 

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Why not get the board that suits your needs and paint it like we used to do back in the day??

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Why not get the board that suits your needs and paint it like we used to do back in the day??

too sketchy for me.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

What do you plan on pairing it with? It looks like just a white themed Strix B550-F, which is a good board.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

Just now, Mateyyy said:

What do you plan on pairing it with? It looks like just a white themed Strix B550-F, which is a good board.

It is, R5 3600, 2060 KO ULTRA. The reason I want a white themed mobo is that my entire other setup is white, I even got a custom white backplate for the GPU

The question is it actually b550 or not?  The a bothers me.  B550-a is basically b450. It’s a designation used by system builders so they could say they had b550. It will not be as high quality as just about any x570. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

7 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

The question is it actually b550 or not?  The a bothers me.  B550-a is basically b450. It’s a designation used by system builders so they could say they had b550. It will not be as high quality as just about any x570. 

The "-A" is the SKU, not the chipset. The chipset is B550, not B550A.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B550-A-GAMING/

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

1 hour ago, Mateyyy said:

The "-A" is the SKU, not the chipset. The chipset is B550, not B550A.

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B550-A-GAMING/

Yeah, ik, i was just wondering if this is an actual mobo I can buy with no problems rn

18 minutes ago, jsugarman2005 said:

Yeah, ik, i was just wondering if this is an actual mobo I can buy with no problems rn

No worries I think he was explaining that mostly to me, though also to make sure you weren’t put off by my statement. It appears to be just another version of that motherboard though.  There are apparently several.  There an E as well as the F for example.  If a merchant has one (this being the trick) I don’t see why he wouldn’t sell it. The problem of course is finding one in stock.  Asus will know who they sold them to.  They will be the people with the data.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

It should be just fine, they probably just make less stock of it or it is limited or smth

With a 3600 it should be fine for desktop use.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

6 hours ago, jsugarman2005 said:

I mentioned previously that it looks to be just a Strix B550-F, just with a white theme, and that's among the better B550 boards in the ~$180 price range, along with MSI's and Gigabyte's offerings.

Its VRM should handle even a 3950X just fine, it has a good rear IO, 2.5G Intel LAN, and other bells and whistles. It just lacks the internal Type-C connector, which is present on MSI's similarly priced counterparts (the Tomahawk and Gaming Edge WIFI), but that's about it.