Unrelenting BSODs

Tainurn

I've been experiencing consistent BSODs over the last 6 months, 3-4 per day, and it doesn't matter what I'm doing at the time. I could be watching YT videos, playing games, or the PC could just be idle.

I've replaced my RAM and my SSDs, removed all my overclocks, and I'm still experiencing the BSODs. I've narrowed down the issues to be either the video card, or the motherboard. 

I've ran OCCT and Memtest, with no errors, both with and without overclocks.

Included is DxDiag.

DxDiag.txt

4 minutes ago, Tainurn said:

PC could just be idle.

Unlikely to be the video card if the PC is idle and it BSoDs.

Use 1 stick of RAM in 1 slot, and run your system as you would normally.  Report back if you still get crashes.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I'm assuming that I should do this with all of my RAM sticks? Potentially in each of the DIMM slots?

Have you tried doing a fresh install of windows? I had the same problem as you, i reinstalled windows and it fixed everything. But when I say reinstall i mean format the drive completely. Not the reset that windows has  built in. 

Just now, zconflictz7 said:

Have you tried doing a fresh install of windows? I had the same problem as you, i reinstalled windows and it fixed everything. But when I say reinstall i mean format the drive completely. Not the reset that windows has  built in. 

Yup. Fresh install. That's what I did before I replaced my drives. Even tried windows chkdsk and file fixer, still happened, reformatted, still happened, replaced drives, still happened. Replaced RAM, still happened.

On 8/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, Radium_Angel said:

Unlikely to be the video card if the PC is idle and it BSoDs.

Use 1 stick of RAM in 1 slot, and run your system as you would normally.  Report back if you still get crashes.

Still getting BSOD's. So far, the codes are unexpected_store_exception and critical_process_died.

One thing to note, is that sometimes, when I restart after a BSOD, I have to unplug and plug in my mouse, because it's not recognized, and it's brand new, and if I let the PC reset itself after a BSOD, it will tell me that it can't find a boot device, and to insert a boot device, but if I turn off the power, and turn it back on, it boots fine.

Could be the board itself is having an issue, indicated by the problems with the mouse and so on.
System specs please.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

2 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

Could be the board itself is having an issue, indicated by the problems with the mouse and so on.
System specs please.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.6 gHz

MSI b450 A-Pro

EVGA 1080

Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB 3000 mHz (if I try to set it to 3000 mHz PC doesn't boot, set to 2800)

SSD 250GB Boot Drive

SSD 1T Storage

Found a replacement motherboard for pretty cheap online, brand new, still getting BSODs...running out of parts to replace.